Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pink panther

1st try and mom

167 posts in this topic

Get the in there!!!!!! Yeaaassssss!!

Who cares how bad we were. That is possibly the biggest try of our season. Get in there. Now come on fev and Donny.

Was that an April fool ? I was just waiting for ' no , he's pulled it back ... Or no he's dropped it '.

I dunno , why do we do this to ourselves ? Why wasn't I born in Wigan !

Donny and Fev get a grip lads. !!! Come on now , get it done !!

Why slate the lads? most of you have probably not played the game it don't go all your way all the time we got the job done that's all that matters #6inarow

Donny and Fev get a grip lads. !!! Come on now , get it done !!

Fev getting on top now at the Recre, Keighley beating Donny 26-22

Not bothered about haven its keighly we need to lose

Looks like Cobb is doing his usual business down there

Rubbish . Get what you deserve . Can't catch can't pass can't play the ball can't get through two tackles etcetcetc

Why slate the lads? most of you have probably not played the game it don't go all your way all the time we got the job done that's all that matters #6inarow

get a grip

Now Donny , come on now , second is worth half a million .

Not the best of performances and we played out get out of jail free card... but a win is a win and it's another step towards safety.

Sounds like criticism to me Davidm all I'm saying is the lads go out there week in week out and give there all and sometimes it don't go your way but after 80mins job got done

I haven't slated them but everyone is entitled to an opinion. I have played the game but didn't realise you had to play to be able to support a rugby club. Did you listen to the game? We were awful and got out of jail! 

By the way Up the Town!

That Donny try was on 67 so still time.

Keighley have scored again since then, its 38-26 now

Wonky why should I get a grip?

I hate the old 'I bet you didn't play the game' bull s***. Guess what if it was only ex players who supported town then the club would have ceased to exist a long long time ago. It sounded as if we were awful against a bad side. We won which as I say is all that matters. Were a good side who had a bad day and everyone is well within there rights to say so. If we'd lost it would have been a disaster as we can't afford to lose these type of games if were to survive.