Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pink panther

1st try and mom

167 posts in this topic

PV should be well in the running for the Championship Coach of the Year award for what he has achieved, without going out signing every player under the sun.

Lewis Tierney didn't play at the weekend for Wigan as Bowen was back in the side, so he could be available for us on Sunday.   It would certainly help us out if Declan isn't going to be fit!!!

The T & S have told me that the Town match will be there prominent feature this week, so let's hope for a good crowd.

I saw that Donald . Who knows . He's older than Manfredi

Manfredi starts for Wigan at the moment so he's not even worth discussing.

DR deadline crack is confusing even though he hadn't played for them all season Adam Swift played for Rochdale yesterday and he must be on more than 20k a season

He played because he is Under 21, isn't he, Donald?    Forget the £20,000 salary that is not what counts towards our clubs salary cap.    A player on £70+k at the SL club adds £1,500 per match to the Championship clubs annual salary cap total, which doesn't mean that is what the Championship pays out to play him.

That's the point I was making , not for a specific game . Is anyone under 21 except ?

I think we're all baffled. Let's be honest it's pointless speculating who's available until about 2.30 on Sunday. If there in our squad there eligible.

That's clear now Keith ! Gee whizz ... Nurse !

I've just had a thought . Sign lots of your own players and use them . And next year that will probably be forced on everyone . And a good thing .

I think we're all baffled. Let's be honest it's pointless speculating who's available until about 2.30 on Sunday. If there in our squad there eligible.

Yes that's the bottom line . Whoever is there we know we'll be competitive . PV has brought that first n foremost. Primarily off dogged defence .

DR deadline crack is confusing even though he hadn't played for them all season Adam Swift played for Rochdale yesterday and he must be on more than 20k a season

Not a chance hes on more than 20k , and he is a real good kid. Rochdale have an agreement with Saints in the same way Swinton had/have an agreement with Wire which I believe works around the DR regs. and I think Adam will be 21 by now if not approaching 22 , played in the same amateur age group as Burke, Hulme, Lawton etc 

The T & S have told me that the Town match will be there prominent feature this week, so let's hope for a good crowd.

6 wins in a row and we were still behind haven, Reds and Comets in column inches ! All we got was the fantastic headline of " ATROCIOUS" I bet that convinces a few stay aways to return next Sunday :rtfm:  Remember when haven won 4 on the bang, I think there was a 8 page supplement pull out...or something like that.  ;)  

That was the N & S unicorn106 not the T & S who I contacted.   We will have to wait until Friday morning to see their effort.

How many others have sent them an e-mail?