Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OttO

Town V Haven

112 posts in this topic

He makes a big difference . Surely this week

He makes a big difference . Surely this week

my only thought was, is it maybe because he's an off the cuff player, vievers seems to prefer the more solid reliable player. Look at Callum, he's the creative, do his own thing type, and he hardly gets a look in. Just a thought.

Can't see us ever turning him down.

you would hope not. Just can't understand why the pie eaters would rather he played under 19s over championship rugby.

Aye wonky , we're looking for answers to things we can't quite fathom . That's been the DR story for much of this season . As you say , we'll see who turns up

The only cert we seem to know will be up is Murphy and Farrell (apart from the couple of injured weeks). The rest is a mystery, there either not bothered about giving them game time or the players don't want to come up. Either way it's a mystery.

he wasn't selected in last weeks 19 though.

wow , sorry mate just assumed .Would have made a big difference on Sunday , especially with a few struggling. DR can be so mysterious sometimes

Can't wait for this one, could be the most significant derby game I've watched, not too confident either. Mind you a lot of haven fans don't seem to be confident, should be a tense affair. Hopefully a good game and regardless of the outcome I want town and haven to stay up.

My prediction is a draw.

wow , sorry mate just assumed .Would have made a big difference on Sunday , especially with a few struggling. DR can be so mysterious sometimes

nah it's not just a 1 off either, he'll have a stormer for us, make the Wigan squad the week after(never to play) and then missing from both squads the week after that. Baffling to say the least.

I hope we have a good kicking game here . It's the easiest way to control a game , yet so often we do good work in five plays then put in soft or poor quality kicks which don't give full value for them . To often we don't pressurise the back three.I'm sure Seymour will be controlling things, just as Rooney did for them . Guys like Cooke have shown us the trick , so hopefully we get the halves controlling things and the job is made much easier . That's one area they'll be looking to have an advantage.

Ref: M Thomason

Touch J: A Bentham

Touch J: R Gaskell

Reserve: J Butterfield

M Com: C Hodgson

no I think you will find a certain haven player will want to ref this game as usual. Sir there doing this sir there doing that. Spoke to someone at the haven v fev game and every fev tackle was high, fev were always offside and not square and the jam pot fans were screaming and booing the ref all the game.no change there then

no I think you will find a certain haven player will want to ref this game as usual. Sir there doing this sir there doing that. Spoke to someone at the haven v fev game and every fev tackle was high, fev were always offside and not square and the jam pot fans were screaming and booing the ref all the game.no change there then

And despite the penalty count proving otherwise they claim the ref had it in for them :prankster:

you would hope not. Just can't understand why the pie eaters would rather he played under 19s over championship rugby.

Huddersfield have a big u19's squad and had previously beat Wigans 19's ...I reckon they put out the best they had to avoid the double ...

Wasn't the hudd and Wigan u19 game last night?

They are wanting the ref for this Sunday reported to the RFL now for making a jokey conversation with PV on Twitter last Sunday!!!!!!    

Wasn't the hudd and Wigan u19 game last night?

It was Scott, Wigan won , Lewis scored twice I think, Wigan 19 next play Salford on the 2nd.

Can remember us going there last year full of duel reg and losing - Murphy is all we need and a squad of locals - let's see who wants it more - on a side note we NEED OUR CLUB CAPTAIN

Yeah OTTO Haven had 5 penalty, s on the trot ,gave them one to let them get a bonus point and it was his fault they lost???  

They are wanting the ref for this Sunday reported to the RFL now for making a jokey conversation with PV on Twitter last Sunday!!!!!!    

LOL.... They're already accusing the ref of bias before the match.... they really think the whole worlds against them when the truth is they have a coach that looks like he has given up on them cos he won't be there next season and a team of mercenaries, most of whom won't be there next season as well.

It's not long ago they were saying they were top 5 material when the truth is they are now bottom 5.

This would be one game as a neutral I would love to watch !!!!

My team (Leigh), need our derbies back !!

I hope for a crowd that will justify such a hard hitting and important Derby.

Good luck. I fancy Town to win a low scoring encounter.

if the six teams involved  in the last relegation place competition win their home games...win their away games against the teams already relegated.....and get bonus points in the other fixtures....excluding games against leigh......the table will finish....dewsbury  50  sheffield  50  town  48..batley  47  keighley  46  haven  45..........thats how tight it is........one slip up one shock result....and its over.....enjoy!

Someone is gonna have one hell of a valid hard luck story . And yes , one loss in a game you've ticked to win and you're back to square one

Keighley end up with Dewsbury (a ) and Fev ( h ), so there next three games could determine things. If Swinton or Barra can beat them with home advantage then that's huge . And I don't think there are any gimmes now

Keighley end up with Dewsbury (a ) and Fev ( h ), so there next three games could determine things. If Swinton or Barra can beat them with home advantage then that's huge . And I don't think there are any gimmes now

keighleys win against Donny was huge. Probably the result to keep them in the league. Our win down there was massive, but looking at it so was there bonus point that they should never have been allowed to get. 4 points and I don't think they would have caught us, but 3 with a better points difference and it keeps them right on our tails. But at the end of the day survival is in our own hands. 3 home wins and we should be safe. A bonus at Donny and were laughing.

We should have sent Keighley down already . We've given them 4 points