Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OttO

Town V Haven

112 posts in this topic

We should have sent Keighley down already . We've given them 4 points

yep, and I'll be honest I dislike them lot a heck of a lot more than haven.

Looking at their run in I can't see them going down. Had we beaten them and North wales like we should've we'd be safe!

Yes , should have been fifth now really . Certainly left some points out on the paddock. No one has blown us away really , and no one has looked unbeatable or anything like . 20 games out of 21 we've been bang in and had a winning chance of some sort ? We have confidence in matching it with anyone , and momentum , so hopefully those two arrows in the quiver count for something in the run in .

Town v haven highlights to feature on boots and all

Well I dont care who wins sunday as long as its a good match............................yeah right I hope this is the match we finally click in all departments and send the jambos back yam with nowt!! Getting home to read bkm blame everything from the ref to the wrong grass on gods little acre..

I'm nervous and excited all rolled into one can't wait just hope we get more bodies through the gates to shout the lads to victory up the town

Looking at the forecast  the weather may well play a big part in this. Its gonna be wet and windy.

Do we think that's good for us or not

debatable. We seem to throw the ball around more but I think haven have the pace advantage, but we do seem to get the edge in wet games over them. Remember the playoff match a couple of seasons ago.

Can remember us going there last year full of duel reg and losing - Murphy is all we need and a squad of locals - let's see who wants it more - on a side note we NEED OUR CLUB CAPTAIN

It was haven's dual reg players that beat us there last season, they were the best two players on the pitch. Have to agree about Jarrad I would be a bit more confident if we had him playing, and Olstrum.

Has been on Sky that RFL are investigating Batley !!

It was haven's dual reg players that beat us there last season, they were the best two players on the pitch. Have to agree about Jarrad I would be a bit more confident if we had him playing, and Olstrum.

Better get used to him not being available next season either with his job

No point posting negative stuff ref stack unless you know his shift pattern mate, lets just see how it pans out. I'm sure the board wud not have invested another 4 years in the guy if he was not going to be available much.

I think if we can stop that big long haired prop from dominating the pack then we should be fine. Personally think he's one of the best forwards I've seen against us this season. I would also be putting mossop opposite Jessie joe, let him line him up for a few of his huge hits.

Why what shift pattern will he be on?

Hasn't updated page for ages before posting, already been said, doh!

Whatever the weather I don't think there will be much in it and it comes down to who wants it most. A bonus point wouldn't be a disaster but if we play to our potential I think we will edge it.

A bonus wouldn't be a disaster but it would give them some confidence and put more pressure on ourselves. A win would mean 2 home wins and we would be more or less safe, and would really dishearten haven.

3 points is a must for me too, I've had a bit of stick at work as the Jambo fans are as usual supremely confident. It doesn't matter to them how they have been playing as their team is apparently far superior to the Town team!!

3 points is a must for me too, I've had a bit of stick at work as the Jambo fans are as usual supremely confident. It doesn't matter to them how they have been playing as their team is apparently far superior to the Town team!!

that's the problem with haven fans they think they are better than they are. They often predict wins in tough games and when they lose its all woods fault.

on paper,especially without stack and olstrum(if they don't play), then haven possibly have a slight edge. But we don't play on paper, were better coached, have better team spirit and the thing that I think will win us the game, better defensively. If conditions are going to be wet our defence could be huge for us, and hopefully just stick to simpler rugby and take our chances.

Don't understand the antipathy toward bonus points . I think they're great for the game . RFL want every minute to count , and they do that .

Two seasons ago when we won all 5 encounters the honestly thought they were going to win them all. ;) It will be tight and not for the nervous.