Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zuehb Zaki

Kick Off Time V Leigh

19 posts in this topic

The kick off will be at 3 o'clock. However, get there early and sample the exquisite cuisine and thirst-quenching Batley Beers.

So why are the rugby papers showing it as 2pm?

I have rarely believed what is printed in the papers and this week Tulisa Contostavlos was another case of malicious reporting. Some people are very naive.

Also says it here

http://batley.actinic9.co.uk/

Says 2pm on bbc sport. If it is now 3pm the club need to tell people as could affect the attendance.

Unless its a cunning ploy to get people there early so they spend more.

I have rarely believed what is printed in the papers and this week Tulisa Contostavlos was another case of malicious reporting. Some people are very naive.

Also says it here

http://batley.actinic9.co.uk/

Don't know what site that is, but the official site shows the kick off to be 2pm.

No word from the club yet about kick - off. You'll hear first if there are any changes. That other site has attracted my attention and, no doubt, that of the club.

Says 2pm on bbc sport. If it is now 3pm the club need to tell people as could affect the attendance.

Unless its a cunning ploy to get people there early so they spend more.

I don't know. One passes on information and one is castigated. Not surprised Kevin doesn't pass information. Still don't understand why you are naive enough to believe what you read. Except when I write it and you know it is true. You youngsters ought to ask your parents about Oxo and buses.

I don't know. One passes on information and one is castigated. Not surprised Kevin doesn't pass information. Still don't understand why you are naive enough to believe what you read. Except when I write it and you know it is true. You youngsters ought to ask your parents about Oxo and buses.

Youve completely lost me now ZZ. Ill wait for official confirmation from the powers that be.

3pm kick off on sunday hopefully we can get a few more fans there after a good win against sheffield

Don't know what site that is, but the official site shows the kick off to be 2pm.

is it a spin off snide bulldogs site fred. can we all have one :hunter:

No word from the club yet about kick - off. You'll hear first if there are any changes. That other site has attracted my attention and, no doubt, that of the club.

Its the old Ostrich muppet site Mark from out old friend Mr Maxi

Youve completely lost me now ZZ. Ill wait for official confirmation from the powers that be.

ZZ means don't always go by what something says. Just as in an old local saying "it sez oxo (as in an advert) on t'back o't'buses, burrit dunt mean they sell 'em"

I notice that LoveRL still have this as a 2.00 ko.

You would think they would be told, wouldn't you?

I notice that LoveRL still have this as a 2.00 ko.

You would think they would be told, wouldn't you?

you are showing such interest... im glad to see you are coming to the game BSJ......

you are showing such interest... im glad to see you are coming to the game BSJ......

I was going to but I'm washing my hair that afternoon, sorry.

I was going to but I'm washing my hair that afternoon, sorry.

Which one ?.

Which one ?.

:biggrin: :biggrin: