Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baaarrow

NEGATIVITY THREAD - The League Of Death !

15 posts in this topic

Next year’s away games includes trips to Oxford, Gloucester, S.Wales, Coventry, London (x2).

This isn’t so bad for sides based in Lancashire and Yorkshire, but for Barrow, it’s going to be a nightmare for the squad.

I can see us struggling to assemble a side next year if I’m brutally honest !

Certain players have already expressed their deep concerns.

North Wales and Gateshead . Long trips and games you can't sell to supporters , with no opposition support either . So your on a loss on a few levels

Under the new structure we only play every team once so we won't have an away game at all of those grounds.

Aye could be a problem ...... thats what you get for not speculating to accumulate this season !!

If it's geographically based , the home and away fixtures are gonna be tougher than the clubs you play once most probably . I don't like that artificial system anyway . Playing everyone home n away and it's a level playing field .

If it's geographically based , the home and away fixtures are gonna be tougher than the clubs you play once most probably . I don't like that artificial system anyway . Playing everyone home n away and it's a level playing field .

I said the same thing in another thread .... its a nonsence all for a stupid cup competition !!

These teams have to come up here with a quarter of the crowds yet we are the ones panicking. Wow.

I know it will suit Ron (Bearman) but why do we go to Coventry twice.LOL

Well spotted Michael..............I've edited it now ! :-)

ha ha

Reading the RFL bumf It looks like we will play 9 teams twice (selected by geography) and the other 2 once either home or away but not both.This is biased against the northern teams who will play all their top rivals twice whilst the souther teams will "dodge" two of the harder away days :rtfm:

Reading the RFL bumf It looks like we will play 9 teams twice (selected by geography) and the other 2 once either home or away but not both.This is biased against the northern teams who will play all their top rivals twice whilst the souther teams will "dodge" two of the harder away days :rtfm:

What do you want them to do?

It's either we play everyone twice or we mix it up. People have already started to moan about the travelling so that implies we have to play less fixtures.

The southern teams won't be anywhere near the top so it makes sense they all play eachother. What would you rather have all the northern teams play the same number of southern teams or have some northern teams getting advantage over other northern teams by playing the southern teams more often?

How would you feel if we had the exact same fixtures as Haven next year (if they go down) except for we played North Wales Crusaders away whilst they played away at Coventry (no offence Bearman) wouldn't be exactly fair would it?

What do you want them to do?

It's either we play everyone twice or we mix it up. People have already started to moan about the travelling so that implies we have to play less fixtures.

The southern teams won't be anywhere near the top so it makes sense they all play eachother. What would you rather have all the northern teams play the same number of southern teams or have some northern teams getting advantage over other northern teams by playing the southern teams more often?

How would you feel if we had the exact same fixtures as Haven next year (if they go down) except for we played North Wales Crusaders away whilst they played away at Coventry (no offence Bearman) wouldn't be exactly fair would it?

None taken, I'm too thick skinned