Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ckn

2015 General Election predictions

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Hidden by ckn, August 2, 2014 - No reason given

Give over children, or you'll go to bed early!

Yes you're right.  But I just made what I thought was a light-hearted post expressing my ignorance, and it suddenly got heavy

Posted · Hidden by ckn, August 2, 2014 - No reason given

Don't need to I can read them like a book

Not very successfully

I think some people really need to understand the impersonality of the internet and stop having such thin skins over things that really shouldn't bother them as much as they do.  Play nicely or you'll just waste your time posting when I delete it.

Nigel's been quiet for a few weeks. He's probably just sitting back and watching the coalition implode.

Nigel's been quiet for a few weeks. He's probably just sitting back and watching the coalition implode.

Nigel's trying to think of something to have a policy about now that he's done Europe and immigration.

can't wait to see what he/they come up with

Diane Abbott said last night that a substantial minority of Labour MP's don't think that Miliband can win.

Just the sort of team player you'd want on your side in a scrap.

:biggrin:

George Galloway must be laughing now after the previous ructions in his Party  meant it likely that he would lose his seat in Bradford West.

Even happier will be David Ward in Bradford East. There'll only be Charles Kennedy and him left in Westminster.

Diane Abbott said last night that a substantial minority of Labour MP's don't think that Miliband can win.

Just the sort of team player you'd want on your side in a scrap.

:biggrin:

She's a substantial minority...  I feel sorry for Michael Portillo sitting next to her on This Week every week.

George Galloway must be laughing now after the previous ructions in his Party  meant it likely that he would lose his seat in Bradford West.

Even happier will be David Ward in Bradford East. There'll only be Charles Kennedy and him left in Westminster.

I think Galloway is eyeing up the London Mayoralty once again

I think Galloway is eyeing up the London Mayoralty once again

Is she a muslim?

According to a Survation poll released last night, Labour have a 9pt lead across 13 Tory-held marginals. This is huge, and this is where it'll be decided.

According to a Survation poll released last night, Labour have a 9pt lead across 13 Tory-held marginals. This is huge, and this is where it'll be decided.

Do you have a link to the details?

No. I got the info from Twitter. If you have an account, one of the best to follow for polling is @msmithsonpb

I find the best account to follow is @denmarkrugbylea