Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Duel reg

61 posts in this topic

I'm sure . RFL nowt would surprise me . John Kear will have plenty of mates . They're not known for consistent , clear , quick or fair actions.

Well it will open the floodgates if they just get a fine. The likes of Haven could just take the fine and play a saints first teamer on the last weekend if they need to win to stay up.

I would have used us as an example but the chances of Wane helping us out is a bit far fetched!

If it's points is it the three from the game , or at the RFL's discretion ?

Seen weather forecast ... Odds on a cancellation ?!!!!

If it's points is it the three from the game , or at the RFL's discretion ?

knowing the RFL theyll probably just make it up as they go along. They usually do.

Barely got my hook in the water and it was snaffled up by some big fat juicy monk(ey)fish on the batley forum :D

Barely got my hook in the water and it was snaffled up by some big fat juicy monk(ey)fish on the batley forum :D

It was a massive bite wasn't it

Couldn't resist it after reading the comments from some of the yokels. Some of em would start an argument on an empty forum :D

This issue hasn't even got a mention on the main forum and its potentially season-changing for 1 or more clubs. Shows how SL central the main board is.

Can't believe that this may take up to 2 weeks to sort this out. Its too close to the end of the season to do that. The nearer the end of the season this happens, then the more press comments, conspiracy theories and unjust threads will surface. Relegation could be enforced on a team. The RFL needs to sort this one and quickly. It shouldn't be difficult. Unless they are hoping relegation sorts itself out before they make a decision......

Note that haven4ever is making a t *t of himself on the Batley forum. Whilst technically correct he sounds desperate for a team to be docked points.

This issue hasn't even got a mention on the main forum and its potentially season-changing for 1 or more clubs. Shows how SL central the main board is.Can't believe that this may take up to 2 weeks to sort this out. Its too close to the end of the season to do that. The nearer the end of the season this happens, then the more press comments, conspiracy theories and unjust threads will surface. Relegation could be enforced on a team. The RFL needs to sort this one and quickly. It shouldn't be difficult. Unless they are hoping relegation sorts itself out before they make a decision......Note that haven4ever is making a t *t of himself on the Batley forum. Whilst technically correct he sounds desperate for a team to be docked points.

To be far to the RFL they have to await the clubs' submissions, turn review them and investigate / clarify before deciding outcome with a possibility of an appeal so 2 weeks is about right

Note that haven4ever is making a t *t of himself on the Batley forum. Whilst technically correct he sounds desperate for a team to be docked points.

Cos he's scared Haven are going down!!!

Couldn't resist it after reading the comments from some of the yokels. Some of em would start an argument on an empty forum :D

Hmmm - kettles, pots, black - do you get my drift?

Maybe a little banjo music will calm you down.

Hmmm - kettles, pots, black - do you get my drift?

Maybe a little banjo music will calm you down.

i have been to Batley. Don't make a fool of youreslf.

When you go away with town you're always reminded of how lucky you are to live where you do

Why not wait for the club's to be announced until you start slagging them off

Don't know who they are but as Swift played today can't see it being him or us. Use to be a pleasure to have banter with you guys.

It's certainly not town or Rochdale. Sheffield are the 4th club now being investigated.

Étu Uasele from Fev signing I think wonky ?

yeah that what I heard pal. Don't think it's out to do with dual reg though.