Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Duel reg

61 posts in this topic

Swift and O'Donnell play for Rochdale. Have they played the 3 games? Apart from that why? Rochdale are virtually down - why are they being played?

Wood has also played for Dewsbury.

Fairbank was supposed to be playing for Batley but didn't. But he's allegedly on loan so he can.

Its getting confusing....everybody seems to be innocent now

The RFL need to make a statement

Fairbank didn't play, he was recalled by Huddersfield, so it wasn't a loan, but neither do we know if Batley have done anything wrong

Dewsbury chairman says they've been told they have no case to answer . Maybe that means others do ?Word around that RFL may say more tomorrow on the matter ?

That's brilliant news from our point of view,I've heard batley & doncaster get to know their fate tomorrow!!

If all were told the same news you'd think they'd all release that . Must be ongoing

Batley and Donny charged with fielding ineligible players ... Tribunal August 14

You think if Batley lose the 3 points then whoever loses at the wreck will still be 6 points behind us  which could virtually guarentee our safety, however it would be a shame if a team went down due to a technicality

You think if Batley lose the 3 points then whoever loses at the wreck will still be 6 points behind us which could virtually guarentee our safety, however it would be a shame if a team went down due to a technicality

i don't think they would be down due a technicality, more ignorance and not adhering to rules.

On super league back chat (the worst rugby league programme I've ever listened to) last night, I liked how the discussion was about the teams who broke the rules but the emphasis was more on town and Wigans link up. Hardly anything was said about batley or Donny who have broke the rules. At least terry O'connor made a good case for us and let's be honest he's the only one who talks any sense on there. At one point rod studd was trying to make a case for less points if you score a try off a kick, some of the tripe they talk is embarrassing.