Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Coates

Halifax 36 Dewsbury 24 - discussion, report, highlights

41 posts in this topic

20 - 18 to us it is then!

Seriously a BP would be a heartening return but highly unlikely. If I were picking the team (I don't if anyone is unsure) then I would be sorely tempted to rest a couple of weary players ready for the more winnable games.

Halifax 28 - Rams 29

FTS: Morton

Att: 1400

We've gone to places like Leigh and featherstone and picked up bonus points this season. So no reason why we can't go to halifax and get one. Were struggling for a team though apparently.

I still think we need two more wins to be safe.

Fax 30 Dews 22

First try scorer Shane Grady

Att 1710

Under strength team or not, good weather or foul, we never do well there, so I don't expect anything out if this match. I missed the last victory at the Shay one Easter Monday when Halifax scored late in the game and declined the conversion attempt in the hope they could score another try.

Halifax 42-10 Dewsbury.

FTS: Hellewell.

Att: 1560.

Never say never!

Fax 18 - 22 Rams

First Scorer - Grady

With the players we will most likely be missing,I would take a bonus point now, but think it will be Halifax 36 - 20 Rams, first try scorer Thackeray.

Fax arent owt special just like donny. Believe and there will be a game on. Stand off them and they will believe their own hype

To be honest I don't think we'll get owt from this game,if papers are anything to go by we could have up to 11 players out injured!! I'll go Halifax 38 rams 12 FTS SAM WOOD!!!

Fax arent owt special just like donny. Believe and there will be a game on. Stand off them and they will believe their own hype

Fax are the in form team in the competition at the moment, they don't use or rely on duel reg players . Halifax will win by 20 points tomorrow.

Fax are the in form team in the competition at the moment, they don't use or rely on duel reg players . Halifax will win by 20 points tomorrow.

and rams have only used 1 man Sam wood... In the last few games purely because we have 11 men out injured now. Struggling for 17 today

36 - 18

FT 36 - 24 and a BP.

I didn't expect that, given our lineup - well done lads.

42 points and still fifth. I reckon we will finish 6th or 7th and play either Workington or Keighley in the play-offs. If so that last game of the regular season should be interesting.

Went to fax, played well today, although defence was abit poor at times. Ref was poor but for both teams

Went to fax, played well today, although defence was abit poor at times. Ref was poor but for both teams

Tackling was dreadful at times and how the heck Hyde gets in the team is beyond me.