Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Future is League

Broncos sign another international

13 posts in this topic

I agree with you about the gates, even factoring in less support from the visiting team.

I think there will be more smiles on the faces of the 1024 next season.

Williams is probably a good signing at that level. Don't think he is quite Super League quality but big and quick enough. Lacks the elusiveness and game sense to be top quality.

Looks like London will have most of their squad in place to start pre-season training together in November, which will be a massive step forward for them. Be really interesting to see how they go as one of the "big boys" next year.

They're on the verge of signing Barthau and Baile both from Catalans and French internationals. Barthau is top-Championship low-SL level and Baile is mid-SL level. Let's see if Herold stays and it would be 3 Frenchies.

If they could sign up Springer and Margalet, I would be rather happy too.

i would't be surprised if the avergae gate next year is highers than this years

I would!

They're on the verge of signing Barthau and Baile both from Catalans and French internationals. Barthau is top-Championship low-SL level and Baile is mid-SL level. Let's see if Herold stays and it would be 3 Frenchies.

If they could sign up Springer and Margalet, I would be rather happy too.

They seem like a couple of good signings!

Delighted to see leigh have so far recruited zero overseas after Jeffries pulled out

Delighted to see leigh have so far recruited zero overseas after Jeffries pulled out

It must be nice to be surrounded by professional (and semi-pro) clubs from which to sign players. London has always found it difficult to persuade northerners to leave their mummies.

Picking up other clubs' rejects no doubt. Let's see how many have come from your academy....