Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eddie_Rombo

Ryan Wright

29 posts in this topic

Ryan has been outstanding over the last few weeks. What does he have to do to get a new contract? Blind side Johnny what you have been told about Ryan's job is so untrue. I heard what you heard on Sunday and laughed!

I agree he has been outstanding and he has really turned the games when he has come onto the pitch.He does have a lot to learn but as a young player he just needs that opportunity. Godwin can teach him so much and the club do need to be thinking of the future  by retaining these good young players giving the club something to bulid a team around

Ryan has been outstanding over the last few weeks. What does he have to do to get a new contract? Blind side Johnny what you have been told about Ryan's job is so untrue. I heard what you heard on Sunday and laughed!

If you say so!

You are, of course, biased but we won't go into that.

I agree he has been outstanding and he has really turned the games when he has come onto the pitch.He does have a lot to learn but as a young player he just needs that opportunity. Godwin can teach him so much and the club do need to be thinking of the future  by retaining these good young players giving the club something to bulid a team around

Haven't we been told elsewhere that this is not a league or season to be nurturing young players (except such a player from a rival club who could have cost us!), otherwise wouldn't Jordan Grayston still be with us?