Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buford t justice

Whitehaven on Sunday - the big relegation 6 pointer

83 posts in this topic

Sounds like it may be more enjoyable for us than Sundays game! Staying in Workington so hopefully going to find a pub to watch the cup semi final in the afternoon.

Try either the Red house, bluebell or yankees, all three should have the semi on. Bluebell best ale of the three.

Try either the Red house, bluebell or yankees, all three should have the semi on. Bluebell best ale of the three.[/quote

Cheers marra

Shouldn't that be "taking advantage of this wonderful area by walking up a couple of glorious lakeland fells on the Saturday".

:good:

Most of our group couldnt walk down the fells never mind up them.

They are well adapted to going to the bar and back though.

Ill call it boosting the local economy.

Think it's gonna be a cracker is there many of youz coming up ??

yeah

tandems fully booked

;)

Try either the Red house, bluebell or yankees, all three should have the semi on. Bluebell best ale of the three.[/quote

Cheers marra

Where you staying? Good to see you settling in with the local dialect already :)

ame="buford t justice" post="2972320" timestamp="1407325681"]

Where you staying? Good to see you settling in with the local dialect already :)

We come up every year, have done for years, stay at the Waverley - have to say love a good night out in Workington, really friendly folk up there!

Are you the lot that stayed there after the Town match?

Are you the lot that stayed there after the Town match?

Yes mate why?

I, del will look after you in the Waverley. He'll point you in the direction of the right boozer.

I, del will look after you in the Waverley. He'll point you in the direction of the right boozer.

Yeah we know Del, top bloke!

yeah

tandems fully booked

;)

Ha your lot could fall off a tricycle if you could even figure out which end was the front!

I'm sure Eddie will keep you all up-to-date with his **** ( and I don't mean his dodgy boyfriend)

Yes mate why?

I do believe I enjoyed a post match pint with you

Ha your lot could fall off a tricycle if you could even figure out which end was the front!

I'm sure Eddie will keep you all up-to-date with his **** ( and I don't mean his dodgy boyfriend)

lol nice ;)

I wont be in attendance as the result is a forgone conclusion

and my £14 will be going in my ''new exhaust for my pan European fund''

;)

A Batley win via a last minute try from a forward pass would be hilarious so keeping my fingers crossed ;). All of rugby leagie is against haven you know.....

All of rugby league is against haven you know.....

oh no they arnt......and im sure Batley supporters dont have a problem with you or any of the North west clubs...

A Batley win via a last minute try from a forward pass would be hilarious so keeping my fingers crossed ;). All of rugby leagie is against haven you

know.....

:)

oh no they arnt......and im sure Batley supporters dont have a problem with you or any of the North west clubs...

Whoosh....

It was sarcasm born of the haven fans believing the rfl have an agenda against them after Sundays defeat.

A Batley win via a last minute try from a forward pass would be hilarious so keeping my fingers crossed ;). All of rugby leagie is against haven you know.....

oh the jampies fans idea of humour.........sides are aching 

That grape jam must be really sour!!!! :onthequiet:

Haven are "bigging up" this match up as a cup final, but their Yorkshire based lads haven't even bothered to turn up for training this week. Perhaps you lot could give them a lift up on Sunday! ;)

Haven are "bigging up" this match up as a cup final, but their Yorkshire based lads haven't even bothered to turn up for training this week. Perhaps you lot could give them a lift up on Sunday! ;)

to be fair theres not really much point in them turning up, what with the RFL instructing the refs to make sure haven get relegated, all due to that agenda they have, and thats definitely not paranoid nonsense from our strange little neighbours, no siree bob.

Yeah we know Del, top bloke!

Station road is cheap as chips and a good pint, just head towards the train station cant miss it marra, hope you all enjoy your stay.

Sides aching? Sure its not from all the maccy d's? :D

i bet yer ###### is twitching come sunday .