Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buford t justice

Whitehaven on Sunday - the big relegation 6 pointer

83 posts in this topic

Think it's gonna be a cracker is there many of youz coming up ??

More chance of platting snot then Batley taking more that 10 to the game!

Eddie The Keyboard idiot strikes again..... :thankyou:

Twitter will go into meltdown if Haven lose

Their 'fans' will set the record for how many posters they can abuse, especially if the ref has a Twitter account

If there was an award for the dumbest most pointless poster on message boards you sir would have a host of gold medals.

Twitter will go into meltdown if Haven lose

Their 'fans' will set the record for how many posters they can abuse, especially if the ref has a Twitter account

Disgusting isnt it, harassing a ref so badly he closes his account. Bunch of weirdos.

If there was an award for the dumbest most pointless poster on message boards you sir would have a host of gold medals.

Bloody Eddie you kept that quiet about been a sir,when did that happen then?? You've certainly got them batley fans biting!!!

Bloody Eddie you kept that quiet about been a sir,when did that happen then?? You've certainly got them batley fans biting!!!

It's not 'biting' though, Graham. People are merely pointing out what a twerp he is. An individual who only ever appears on a forum to try and attract 'bites' by posting annoying drivel must surely have some real underlying attention deficit issues.

From my point of view, the only irritating thing about his posts is that I have to scroll past them to read the worthwhile offerings which contribute to RL debate and discussion.

From a Keighley perspective a win for Batley is massive. Also a bonus point is a no no!

Bulldogs by 16

Disgusting isnt it, harassing a ref so badly he closes his account. Bunch of weirdos.

How about harrasing him after the game and threatening him like some of the PSE did with newer ,would you care to comment on that 

Heavy rain forecast so a slog in poor conditions. Batley by 4 because we need it before an easier game the following week

It's not 'biting' though, Graham. People are merely pointing out what a twerp he is. An individual who only ever appears on a forum to try and gain attention by posting annoying drivel must surely have some real underlying attention deficit issues.

From my point of view, the only irritating thing about his posts is that I have to scroll past them to read the worthwhile offerings which contribute to RL debate and discussion.

spot on. and to be fair we have a very decent away support.

How about harrasing him after the game and threatening him like some of the PSE did with newer ,would you care to comment on that 

It was disgusting and stupid, just as it was stupid to place him in that game. Now, do you not have any mental paranoid conspiracys to go chat about?

Batley will be the most supported side on Sunday, town,keighley,Sheffield and if they've got any sense Dewsbury fans will be begging for a bulldogs win. Good luck and stop the whinging sods getting a bp.

i think me & piggys mate would find this post

rather offensive after the hard work the pair

of us post on these forums

im shocked and deeply hurt

;)

Heavy rain forecast so a slog in poor conditions. Batley by 4 because we need it before an easier game the following week

Yep. It will be in Dewsbury's best interests to keep Batley in this division next season. At least that's what we will be telling you if we lose.

:tongue:

So in reallity

a defeat on Sunday

followed by a 6 point deduction

and then defeat to us

would send you down...

wow serious stuff this rugby league aint it

be glad when its a week on Monday

;)

Haha keep them coming. Your jokes are as bad as the 17 jokers that turn out for Batley week in week out!

Haha keep them coming. Your jokes are as bad as the 17 jokers that turn out for Batley week in week out!

eddie the keyboard idiot strikes again......sad man  .....sorry.... sad whatever he is

Going to be a big ask tommorrow - Haven will be stinging from last week , will be the game of the round this one - Good luck dogs

why couldent you simply do what you said you would and stay away,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

but i reckon this one will sure come back and bite you hard, bring your big red nose and massive boots up to mount as you can sure entertain the kids a while,  ??or are you tuning radio in again for our derby... :prankster:

Annoyingly I can't make it today. Does anyone know if there's any radio coverage?

Unfortunatly radio cumbria

are covering a dry stone walling competition

in kendal this afternoon

so your misery will be kept to a minimum alas

big challenge today will be trying to keep up with your game while trying to avoid the castleford score..so i can watch it while i dry out and sip champagne ;)