Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

Town vs Donny away

148 posts in this topic

Has Rossi even trained with us yet? You would think jp would be a cert to start. Although his mrs has just had a baby so I'm unsure on his availability.

Has Rossi even trained with us yet? You would think jp would be a cert to start. Although his mrs has just had a baby so I'm unsure on his availability.

I'm not sure if he has yet

Don't forget Rooney duerden were signed as centres, so jp and mossop to wings is a possibility if no hulme.

Rowlandson, Rossi and Rooney all come into the squad and Burke and Farrell from Wigan

Rowlandson, Rossi and Rooney all come into the squad and Burke and Farrell from Wigan

no Patrick is an odd one. Would like to see rooney finally given a run at centre.

just a quick update to stop us being complacent.....if all results go as they should......us beating barrow,dewsbury and bonus at donny.....the table will end up.......town  48pts  batley 46pts  keighley 46pts  haven 45pts  .  a lot depends on batleys games with haven  and dewsbury  . we need a least a bonus against donny  (which we are quite capable of )  to make sure it isnt all on our last match  .

Yes , no one should be getting the drinks in yet . Nothing is decided . And three points for a win can wipe out any advantage in no time if you start to stall

Twitter feed says Teerapol Ritson will make debut. What position does he play?

yeah I've just seen that. Can only assume he's a winger or possibly a full back

Lucocks in the 19 too so if he plays i guess callum will be in the halves or on the wing

So were looking at

Carter

Rossi

Mossop

Patrick

Ritson

Lupton

Forber

Shacks

Matty

Coward

Phillips

Farrell

Mcavoy

Olstrum

Callum

Rowlandson

Burke

Rooney and Lucock 18th and 19th men perhaps?

The one pitch those flyers would have loved as well !! Hopefully conditions dictate a tight , low scoring affair and we grind out a vital point at worst . That would be huge with two home games

Ritson is a fullback or winger. Jp in the squad as well. Duerden dosent make the 19.

Is Duerden not in the squad ? That would surprise me . Ripped it up against Fev .

PV confirms no Alex , Murphy , Lewis .

Whats the matter with Jack, I havent heard anything ?

Is Duerden not in the squad ? That would surprise me . Ripped it up against Fev .

Would have him in, these are the times when the young lads have a point to prove, played well against Fev, didnt let anyone down.

Who knows , not us anyway . Next week is massive , so as long as everyone is on board there . As said , we can't take the foot off the gas . And crucially - league positions equate to money . We can get ourselves 50 grand extra

Would have him in, these are the times when the young lads have a point to prove, played well against Fev, didnt let anyone down.

he maybe is. At least we will have players playing in there proper positions. Callum or Lucock will probably miss out.

Well you're picking 15 , with Burke and Farrell

Ritson is a fullback or winger. Jp in the squad as well. Duerden dosent make the 19.

Ritson is a full back,winger,and can play at 6 without any effort.This young kid is lightning fast with a good rugby brain and will not let the side down some fans will have seen him in towns academy games at 6 but i think PV will put him on the wing.I cannot see why PV does not play deurden,the lads never misses training and from his performance against fev he deserves a shot in the centres has he played there for Barla and,when we are struggling for centres we have rooney, deurden, and patrick so why not use deurden in the 3 or 4 slot he might be the one PV has been crying out for,its like try before you buy,we might get lucky.

I think most fans will agree trouty. Obviously pv knows far more than all of us, but if duerden or rooney aren't given a chance in the centres then how can they prove they deserve that spot.

Every team PV has put out is competitive , and I just don't think these are anything to fear . Even when they beat us there's nothing that jumps out at you . Barra is massive for us , that's our fate , and I'll take having 45 going into the break . 99% that's job done . Forget Leigh , even a BP against dews will do it then , if anything . I can't see 10 th getting 45 , and beating our points diff .

Whats the matter with Jack, I havent heard anything ?

Had to go the hospital after the derby , think it was concussion HTC

Should be ok for next week then . Hopefully we hear positive news on Lewis and Dec , and maybe even get Stacky out to .