Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

Town vs Donny away

148 posts in this topic

The dons seem to be coughing it up plenty, which is nice. Need to naffing well score off one now

Our completion rate is absolutly siht! Why cant we ever do things simple!?

Come on Town!!!'

Because it's totally impossible . Big Rowly ... For crying out loud lad !! If we ever mastered the basics and stopped fighting ourselves we'd have no worries . And oh for a threatening halfback to boss the game and give teams fits - Miller is having a ball

Come on PV... I don't know how you get them to finally do things they can't seemingly consistently master but try you're best chief !!! Can't get 18 , 20 down . Hang in , this point is crucial in ticking off the games .

Again they're talking of kicking , completions and scoring points on the radio .

They're no better but have those couple of match winning players it seems

I haven't got a clue what's going on due to the commentary being god damn awful. One's on the wrong mic and the other obviously isn't a rugby league fan. Lol. Couldn't make it up!

Need to watch the points now as well. This brings us right back into the mix, all this talk of playoffs in the paper has been a worry. I personally couldn't give two hoots about the playoffs, just get us safe.

Wheres olstrum?

Either injured or couldn't be bothered depending upon who you believe

Haven't got the team today . I really really hope everyone is there next week . That's our fate there and then . But again , if you make the same errors and have the same deficiencies ( from the same people ) then everything is hard regardless of personnel . We need home form now to hold up and be bang on in those two . Next week for us is massive .

When I saw the team for today I honestly thought we would struggle today. You can't win em all. I can see it coming down to the dewsbury game at home.

Today should be the perfect kick up the jacksy to remind them that 2 more wins are needed

What's with the Olstrom obsession? He was in the 19 man squad he's travelled with the team but he hasn't been selected for one reason or another. Let's move on.

Today should be the perfect kick up the jacksy to remind them that 2 more wins are needed

i agree. I think there's been too much talk of being safe. We're not. We need to regroup and get the 3 points against barrow and keep our fingers crossed for sheff to beat haven and batley to get them points deducted

What's with the Olstrom obsession? He was in the 19 man squad he's travelled with the team but he hasn't been selected for one reason or another. Let's move on.

i was only asking,he was our best player last week and makes a massive difference.

We could match everyone and never ever do owt at that place . Bizarre.