Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bearman

Inelegible players

35 posts in this topic

I was the original one with tongue in cheek. lol

Needed cheering up the other day so watched Raiders beat Dewsbury in 2004 to get promotion.

And what a team that was,I remember it well think you gave us our best crowd of the season,but unknown to you at the time that was the start of your problems!!

I remember that game well. I won the half time draw which was minimum of £50 or 50% of the takings (whichever was greater). Went to collect my winnings and was handed an envelope when I asked how much was in it the guy said he didn't know but wouldn't look me in the eye. Yep £50 and from the size of the crowd and the amount of tickets I seen Barrow fans buy im gonna guess they sold far more than 100 tickets, cheeky b@stards

I remember that game well. I won the half time draw which was minimum of £50 or 50% of the takings (whichever was greater). Went to collect my winnings and was handed an envelope when I asked how much was in it the guy said he didn't know but wouldn't look me in the eye. Yep £50 and from the size of the crowd and the amount of tickets I seen Barrow fans buy im gonna guess they sold far more than 100 tickets, cheeky b@stards

Yorkshire, they never change do they?

A Yorkshire dentist was sent to prison for 5 years a few days ago for his involvement in drug dealing, apparently he was giving  "e by gum"

A Yorkshire dentist was sent to prison for 5 years a few days ago for his involvement in drug dealing, apparently he was giving  "e by gum"

old jokes are best

Well remembered Graham. 2004 gave us a lot to cheer about but 2005 was awful. Little did we know that DJ was to become involved in 2006. We still had a fabulous season on the field in 2009 but at what future cost. Easy to be wise in retrospect.

Batley and Doncaster Charged by the RFL.... No mention of Dewsbury tho

Rams in the clear we got to know yesterday,you can do us a favour on Sunday if you will,beat Keighley!!

Rams in the clear we got to know yesterday,you can do us a favour on Sunday if you will,beat Keighley!!

Dream on haha

You might as well put Roose pioneers u8's out at least they know how to tackle. Lol