Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ckn

Finally, a use for Justin Beiber

10 posts in this topic

I thought you were going to say punch bag

I thought you were going to say punch bag

Or compost...

I've never heard any of his stuff but, on principle, I like him.

He might be part of a multinational business racket designed to exploit the hormonal instincts of teenage girls, but he's not just part of a multinational business racket designed to exploit the hormonal instincts of teenage girls.

He's determined to be an idiot and to make a prat of himself. Sends his management suits into panic and damage limitation mode every week.That's what pop idols are supposed to do.

Tell the truth, I'd be a bit upset if it turns out that he's actually intelligent or has got genuine talent.

At least he didn't get his break from a reality TV show. A slight saving grace. 

As for his behaviour, he's been richer than Croesus since his mid-teens and has a fanbase of hordes of adoring girls. The latter can send a celeb off the rails even if he's got past the teenage hormone overload stage. Hey Charlie Sheen, how you doing?

What's happened is, given the circumstances, understandable. If he'd just acted like an obedient, scripted meat-puppet of his management/record company, I'd think less of him.

That said, his music is dreadful, shrill, vapid pap, so let's not forgive him too much, eh?