Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buford t justice

Oh dear

40 posts in this topic

To be honest i wish the RFL would just get on with it and do what they have to do.As for re-playing the Sheffield game personally i don't want to have to get changed outside again.

If we get relegated there is one thing for sure when we play away there will be more than 1 shower to use.Better facilities for under nine's than there is at Owlerton.

The thread management on this board leaves a lot to be desired. Why couldn't this go in the 'Points Deduction' thread, keeping all the relevant discussion in one place.

haha.....I bet you could not sleep all night worrying about this life or death matter !! lol

Worst that can happen is a 3 pointer which will put you level with Haven.Its not nearly near time for the lady to sing Your team needs you Sunday like never before.For what its worth theres not a Rams fan that ive spoken with,that wants to see you go down.

i think it will be 4 or even 6 points, rfl must a made some recomendation to this board for them to look at. would be nice to know before next game so we know whats what but at end a day we have to win every game to make sure, i really think going down would cut fanbase in half and its not that brill to start with.all this coming at the run in to the season were we need to be at our best.

when you look at it if both gets points deducted then batley have to get at least 3 more points off than Donny , given than they did  gain advantage from fairbank playing

so if Donny got 3 off as punishment for rule breach
then batley would get 3 off as punishment and the 3 off they gained from the advantage

for this reason I think both will be fined and only batley loose the 3  points they gained

when you look at it if both gets points deducted then batley have to get at least 3 more points off than Donny , given than they did  gain advantage from fairbank playing

then batley would get 3 off as punishment and the 3 off they gained from the advantage

for this reason I think both will be fined and only batley loose the 3  points they gained

??its not our fault donny lost, both are at fault with one player each. whatever happens i  you can bank on it been something that wont make any sense at all, we played a player with 2 arms and 2 legs, it wernt mozza or peacock or even an extra player on pitch.i really hope its ditched and we get back to a second team or youth settup. :download:

??its not our fault donny lost, both are at fault with one player each. whatever happens i  you can bank on it been something that wont make any sense at all, we played a player with 2 arms and 2 legs, it wernt mozza or peacock or even an extra player on pitch.i really hope its ditched and we get back to a second team or youth settup. :download:

agreeDR is a frace and has been since they changed the only U23 rule 

when you look at it if both gets points deducted then batley have to get at least 3 more points off than Donny , given than they did gain advantage from fairbank playing

for this reason I think both will be fined and only batley loose the 3 points they gained

Beat us on Sunday and beat Rochdale and Swinton and you wont have to worry what the RFL do with us.

when you look at it if both gets points deducted then batley have to get at least 3 more points off than Donny , given than they did gain advantage from fairbank playing

for this reason I think both will be fined and only batley loose the 3 points they gained

Beat us on Sunday and beat Rochdale and Swinton and you wont have to worry what the RFL do with us.

Question is - which team can hold their nerve on Sunday? Massive pressure on both teams, its as big as a grand final in terms of how valuable.a win is.

I would rather we loose the 3 points than lose them as they might still be within our grasp.

I would rather we loose the 3 points than lose them as they might still be within our grasp.

That's too subtle for a forum LD.

Repeating the same nonsense 5-6 times doesn't make it a fact Haven.

:lol: try tell my wife

Glasgow Celtic lost 6-1 on aggregate to Legia Warsaw of Poland in the Footy European cup this week.......but have now been reinstated.....it seems mistakes happen at small and " big clubs " in many sports....this mistake will cost the Poles Millions.....

i wonder if Legias Chief Executive was on his Jollies ?.......hm

"Celtic have been reinstated to the Champions League after Legia Warsaw were punished for fielding an ineligible player.

Legia won the third qualifying round tie 6-1 on aggregate but brought on Bartosz Bereszynski in the second leg, while he was supposed to be suspended.

As a result Celtic were handed a 3-0 'walkover' win for the second leg, taking them through on away goals"

posted it once, just cause everyone quoted it ....sad man