Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pink panther

Who's the two

35 posts in this topic

Don't know about names but couple of props , couple of middle players and a couple of backs would be perfect on whatever arrangement . No doubt things will be much better this offseason with things settled in the coaching . I don't know the ins n outs but I'd like to see Liam Campbell back up here , and Millard from Rochdale will be much persued . Decent pair at this level !

I think that Liam has been tapped up by Cotter haven but have no doubt Liam would give town a go and under big phil he would be twice the player he is now at his home club Barrow and,they have also been tapping up Mr Harrison,oh how the mighty have fallen but, i would love to have both them boys in towns squad.

Gee whizz Cotter Koukash !! Liam was a joy to watch . Running , chips over the top , all kinds of tricks we haven't seen since . Seeing it's a parody.. Should be Cotter Kockrash

Nice to see the BOD getting the lads signed on early.

Yeah Liam would be the one from barrow I would be after, although I still think it was sh**y the way he left after we stood by him for 12months. He's a player the club knows but I think pv will have a finger in a few pies and will have a decent idea of exactly who he wants. Possibly even bigger profiles than Campbell.

See on sky rugby Josh Mantellato wants to come to England . Probably SL , but any team he goes to will be on a winner . Best goal kicker in the world and finishes a chance... And knows DP !! Getting to the good craic time of year where we're gonna sign ten million superstars !

Least we can't sign Richie Mathers ... Luckily gone to london

I think that Liam has been tapped up by Cotter haven but have no doubt Liam would give town a go and under big phil he would be twice the player he is now at his home club Barrow and,they have also been tapping up Mr Harrison,oh how the mighty have fallen but, i would love to have both them boys in towns squad.

He must've been tapping everyone up! He's (allegedly) done more tapping than woody woodpecker over the last few weeks.

The way things are going we might have a full squad by xmas and a proper off season! whatever next!