Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

troutmaster

Lewis tierney injured?

62 posts in this topic

So from who we know should definitely be available our team will look something like

1.Carter

2.callum Phillips

3.mossop

4.duerden

5.patrick

6.forber

7.lupton

8.shacks

9.matty

10.coward

11.Brett

12.farrell

13.mcavoy

14.lucock

15.burke

16.olstrum

17.rowlandson

Even with all those missing bodies that's still a pretty darn good team in my opinion. It's still a million miles better than when we're playing with 16 and a strength and condition coach.

Wonky is that Aussie for town or donnybrook mate. Got there in the end. Doh

Dan rooney could go centre.

he could but for some reason he never gets put there.

Wonky is that Aussie for town or donnybrook mate. Got there in the end. Doh

for town mate. Not confirmed just what I've been told. He may also play 2nd row ;)

If he's fit why not play Jay Rossi on the wing and Patrick in the centre?

Is Rossi training he could go wing

Donny isn't that far from where Stacky is compared to workington

who mention stack lol.

for town mate. Not confirmed just what I've been told. He may also play 2nd row ;)

Its Dave Woods isn't it?! :D I knew he was Town deep deep deep deep deeep deep down inside!

Isn't that young Dawson a back to . As you say , I don't know if these lads are fully integrated yet

Rossi is nowhere near being fit to play,he was knackered at training and would be no good for playing.Dawson hasn't been training so i would imagine he would not be picked( other duties)so i would look at rooney or patrick for the centres,don't know what's happened to jack murphy and am not sure if we can bring in another player to replace jack apart from carter.I would like to think jarrad could come into the equation has i think his training is near completion but,overall we still have the resolve to go down there to test donny and at least get a bonus point.It's a shame that we lose declan and lewis for the donny game but this side a couple of months ago would have lost games because of their inconsistences but now they have an inbuilt resolve that makes them hard to beat.

Rossi is nowhere near being fit to play,he was knackered at training and would be no good for playing.Dawson hasn't been training so i would imagine he would not be picked( other duties)so i would look at rooney or patrick for the centres,don't know what's happened to jack murphy and am not sure if we can bring in another player to replace jack apart from carter.I would like to think jarrad could come into the equation has i think his training is near completion but,overall we still have the resolve to go down there to test donny and at least get a bonus point.It's a shame that we lose declan and lewis for the donny game but this side a couple of months ago would have lost games because of their inconsistences but now they have an inbuilt resolve that makes them hard to beat.

good post trouty.

Me to pal, apparently its week by week. Terrible if you ask me , he will probably be sat in the stands on Sunday and if the Chemic's win then I would imagine they will put a few of the sqaud players to the slaughter against Huddersfield the week and rest the first team players for Wembley . I hope they get knocked out to save them a few quid and embarrasement beacuse when we hammer leeds there will only be one team lifting the cup again ;)

What happened? lol

What happened? lol

Little widnes halfback had a shocker  so climb back down your drain pipe at 5pm tommorrow

They go on about Myler and Ratchford on sky ... I never see it myself with either

They go on about Myler and Ratchford on sky ... I never see it myself with either

Totally agree Dave , all the hype around Ratchford and he certainly is not a playmaker and doesn't have a kicking game either. Myler is to similar , great at backing up a break, but boy does he make some poor decisons.

I think  the team will be RITSON CARTER MOSSOP PATRICK CALLUM LUPTON FORBER COWARD MATTY SHACKLEY  BRETT FARREL McAVOY OLSTRUM BURKE RONNEY ROWLANDSON?

I think  the team will be RITSON CARTER MOSSOP PATRICK CALLUM LUPTON FORBER COWARD MATTY SHACKLEY  BRETT FARREL McAVOY OLSTRUM BURKE RONNEY ROWLANDSON?

Thats a team more than capable of doing some damage tommorrow at Donny. good luck guys

Little widnes halfback had a shocker so climb back down your drain pipe at 5pm tommorrow

I did not say we would win the cup like yourself. Possibly wants to come on the ###### to Wembley with the Widnes boys.lol. Leeds singing it is always your year was a classic.