Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOYALION

Sheffield

21 posts in this topic

It's all gone a bit quiet. Who's going and what's your opinions?

FWIW I think, with the pressure of staying up now gone we have a good chance of sneaking a win!

I'm not going

I'm working

However despite pmsl at your suggestion of a win I have to lol fwiw and agree awil

(A win is likely)

I wish folk would use proper English on here instead of insiders' abbreviations.

UYs

Let's hope for a big effort on the run in, Sheffield not had many good results on this matchbox size pitch, so hopefully we can contain and get a result

Work this one out then. FYFYIFFYAUSOD'S. I hope you work it out as it would be very apt. GNCSYITM.

I give up!

Go on mate what does it mean?

By jove if that's the result well done and hard lines, hoping my team Batley go one further this afternoon.

The lads deserved a win today excellent performance dipping slightly at the start of the second half which gave Sheffield enough to hold out for victory.

Hopefully Luke Menzies and Glen Riley are ok, the latter ending up in hospital with a facial injury.

Match report now on website

Although the team made a good come back and so nearly snatched a win it was a very mixed performance.  There were still lots of errors and penalties and some awfully lax defending in the mix.  Sheffield blew hot and cold as well but had more of the territory and better chances to really put the game beyond reach.  So close for the Lions but not quite good enough to take the spoils which is a disappointing but not uncommon happening this season.

Travelled home happy yesterday despite needing a canoe rather than a car!

A good solid performance almost produced a win with ore than a little help from Brad Dwyer. Matched them in the first 30 mins and last 20 at least. We contained them in the pack despite their size but they were far too strong on the fringes.

2 things stood put for me. One was the pathetic way our team had to do the pre match team talk in an empty stand sat on the concrete steps. That's a bad situation for this level of rugby. The other was the improvement of Jaques Peet. You put everything into that game lad and you have improved no end over the last few weeks. Cheers

Ore or oar?

Glad to see we r oar ed a bit more anyway

So close so many times this season

Had a quick visit to the lions Facebook page

It was nice to read someone still banging on about dual reg

Bring on Leigh