Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raider94

Barrow vs Keighley

31 posts in this topic

I think BG was at a different match if he thought that was a good performance.

Didn't he also say he thought we were the better team for 60mins or did I not hear that correctly?

Agree though, he must have been at the wrong game!

we might have been the better team for 6 mins not 60 !!

I think 6mins is being generous, the lads looked like a beaten side during the warm-up, if we carry on like this it won't be long before we are in the Barrow & District League...........no offence intended for the teams in this league.

It looks like Goulding only had eyes on his lad, wearing rose coloured specs, I wouldn't say he had the finest of games, poor tackling and let in a soft try. 

I'd only put 4 of our 17 players in Keighleys squad. Keighley are the standard of barely being able to stay up.

That's our problem.

I can see Ricks point. We need a Cumbrian derby next year!!! Lol

Every time I go to Barrow I am visiting Lancashire. The other two clubs are in Cumberland. I did see one Barrow fan with a Red Rose sticker on her coat mind. Don't that many of you care for your Lancashire heritage? I always thought Lancashire folk were a bit like us (I am a Yorkshireman, exiled near Sunderland) - proud of their county. The Red Rose flag was flying at the entrance to Dalton-in-Furness as I passed as well - great to see it.