Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Coates

Batley 14 Dewsbury 16 - discussion, report, highlights

119 posts in this topic

Did you use foul language or say something libellous or personal, Eddie? If not, I'd be interested to know why they've removed your posting privileges.

I really don't know what I've said and to be honest others from the Batley forum have used threatening language in the past directed at me and never got banned!

do the right thing guys haven fans expect you will.

Are you wishing us luck or just wishing yourselves luck?

It's hard to tell with your fans given that you have a closed forum - is there a good reason for this?

Did you use foul language or say something libellous or personal, Eddie? If not, I'd be interested to know why they've removed your posting privileges.

i never found out why i was banned tom

reason was swearing

but how putting in ###### and ### ashtags

is deamed to be swearing

when its written in ## from the beginning

also warnings need to be reset

how on earth 2 warning from over 5 years are still held against you

the dvla dont even keep points that long.

Come on all rams fans let's go to the mount in big numbers,let's give batley the big send off they deserve,it's the least we can do!!

Looks like Batley's season has gone from bad to worse with Lee Patterson getting a 5-match ban. I will be there on Sunday to cheer the Rams onto victory!

Count me in, even with a injury hit team, really do fancy us beating the doggies,hoping for a big turn out from all Rams this Sunday.If points are deducted on Thursday,desperate times will be round the corner for them.Not our problem, we need to finish as high up the table as we can to continue the good work on and off the pitch, UTR.

Hyde came off due to picking up an injury. Will he be fit to play on Sunday?

Let's make sure we all get there! In big numbers, so get on to you're mates and fam, and other rams fans. So we can't have batley slate our poor following they say we take

It was good at the Halifax game as we all stood together and made ourselves heard. I'm hoping for more of the same against Batley.

Just a shame we don't make much noise at home, unless the refs having a nightmare haha

i never found out why i was banned tom

reason was swearing

but how putting in ###### and ### ashtags

is deamed to be swearing

when its written in ## from the beginning

also warnings need to be reset

how on earth 2 warning from over 5 years are still held against you

the dvla dont even keep points that long.

It says I've no warning points on my profile. Back to the topic, where should we all congregate on Sunday?

Are you wishing us luck or just wishing yourselves luck?

It's hard to tell with your fans given that you have a closed forum - is there a good reason for this?

of course good luck rams and yes we want to stay up with any help we can get. 

It says I've no warning points on my profile. Back to the topic, where should we all congregate on Sunday?

Behind the sticks of course, except Wilsden Ram, who I suspect, will be ensconced elsewhere in the ground.

"In the last five years Batley haven't really had to think about relegation, they've had quite a bit of success and they've probably rubbed it in our faces a bit! So it's about time we got a bit of joy of our own"

Read part one of Oliver Roby's exclusive interview with Rams winger Austin Buchanan. #hwderby #UTR

Heavy Woollen Derby "like a Grand Final" - Buchanan: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/article.php?id=13195

Yeah behind the sticks we attack please, all together

Family Stand - under cover. It's bad enough getting wet at home but I'm not doing it at the Mount!

Family Stand - under cover. It's bad enough getting wet at home but I'm not doing it at the Mount!

Don't worry BSJ the sun will be shining on us rams Sunday,but could be very cloudy over the bulldogs!!

"The future for the club, with the new developments for the stadium, the new structure and all the things that are going on behind the scenes, it all looks pretty bright"

With just THREE days to go until the biggest Heavy Woollen derby in years, we bring you part two of Oliver Roby's exclusive interview with Austin Buchanan.

http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/article.php?id=13199

Were never gonna have a chance like this again to give them so much pain

next times gonna be

i wont be around 2134

when we beat them in the galaxy challenge cup final 31-30 with a try from paul shuttleworths

great,great,great grandchild

in the last second ;)

Were never gonna have a chance like this again to give them so much pain

next times gonna be

i wont be around 2134

when we beat them in the galaxy challenge cup final 31-30 with a try from paul shuttleworths

great,great,great grandchild

in the last second ;)

Assuming the Shuttleworths survive the global ebola outbreak of 2020, and the asteroid impact of 2095. Presumably the descendants of BSJ will still be moaning about not winning the half time draw.

It doesn't matter where we all stand, as we will all get wet from the amount of tears from certain fans!

This game is massive for both sides. We the ridiculous prospect that a team in 5th can still get relegated our destiny is in our own hands. Simple win and we're safe whilst almost condemning our nearest and dearest to the lower reaches of the game.

I suspect which ever fit 17 turn out on sunday they need to be at the top of their game as I'm sure the dogs will want to prove their bite is still dangerous.

Come on Dews you can do it!

UTR

IF  their team play like their fans this could be the biggest wake in history.It looks like theyve thrown the towel in.I know every team has its doubters but ffs.It looks like the entire 500 club have gone over the wall.PLEASE RE INSTATE PIGGYS MATE I AM STARTING TO FEEL SORRY FOR THEM MYSELF.