Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keep The Faith

Biggest heavy woollen derby

83 posts in this topic

not really very sporting of the batley boards

silencing him in this troubling time for batley

yes he swore... nothing bad or directed at anybody...

but it appears some people can say what they like

regardless of been reported or not

with some people who think their god

saying who or who has not a voice

rather petty IMO john

and as in my case i was banned without warning or reason..

seems freedom of speech is been stuffed out without a valid reason.

very not in the spirit of the boards

and batley is the only board hes banned on

Only insomniacs want to read what that fool types IMO.

When is the decision on playing Fairbank? Don't see why it's taking so long, then again this is the rfl we are talking about

Keep up for heavens sake . It,s Thursday

Keep up for heavens sake . It,s Thursday

Stop using facts Greavesy, it only confuses the argument.

I have been banned without any comment or explaination from the Dewsbury forum despite 117 Likes, it seems someone doesn't like my brand of humour so I shall depart this forum.

See you all in the next life, or Championship one as I think its called. Now where did I put my slippers?

I have been banned without any comment or explaination from the Dewsbury forum despite 117 Likes, it seems someone doesn't like my brand of humour so I shall depart this forum.

See you all in the next life, or Championship one as I think its called. Now where did I put my slippers?

If that's the case the it is shocking PM. You may have wound up a few people now and then but there has never been anything malicious in your postings so I cannot understand this.

An explanation is required.

that's pathetic? You're the coolie of that batley fans.. Come on people, what's wrong with abit of banter??

I suggest the moderators of both boards reacquaintd themselves with the spirit of these forums.

I think this game could be closer than some anticipate. Both clubs have valuable players out injured. However, in saying this I think Dewsbury will egde it, therefore I predict Rams 22 - Batley 14.

I suggest the moderators of both boards reacquaintd themselves with the spirit of these forums.

think some moderators need to give their heads a shake..if its getting so petty as t.it for tat reprisals

this forum needs to call it a day

were on the verge of the biggest derby for years

and the folk that keeps these boards interesting regardless of talking rubbish or not shouldnt be silenced..maybe time to removed not knowing whos reported you and which moderator issued banning...then acting for mates to remove foes can be tracked...were all in this together

but certain individuls are trying to drive wedges

betwen the fans by stupid petty bannings

jesus some people think this is real life

IT SUPPOSED TO BE FUN !!!"!"

Can't make the derby match on Sunday, but I sincerely hope that there is a league derby next season though, so make sure you stay up!

Dewsbury v Batley games are great and usually a good time is had by all.  Win or lose there will be booze!!

Some young looking 'Galant Youths' on here (White Hart - 2002)!!

post-1-0-08805700-1407915357_thumb.jpg

If that's the case the it is shocking PM. You may have wound up a few people now and then but there has never been anything malicious in your postings so I cannot understand this.

An explanation is required.

that's pathetic? You're the coolie of that batley fans.. Come on people, what's wrong with abit of banter??

Totally agree. Sooner read the wit and wisdom of the chuckle brothers than the tedious contributions of the "my dad's bigger than your dad" brigade. Come on administrators (both forums) lighten up. Sometimes a bit of humour just (but only just) takes the edge off the pain of a Sunday afternoon defeat.

See you all in the next life, or Championship one as I think its called. Now where did I put my slip

Can't make the derby match on Sunday, but I sincerely hope that there is a league derby next season though, so make sure you stay up!

Dewsbury v Batley games are great and usually a good time is had by all.  Win or lose there will be booze!!

Some young looking 'Galant Youths' on here (White Hart - 2002)!!

There will be on Boxing Day.

There's only one way to end this debate about 'bans' and 'banning'. Basically, someone needs to contact the site administrators and request that they set up a 'kids' section - where the trolls and berks who contribute nothing apart from endless amounts of infantile insults can go and 'wind each other up' to their hearts content.

This new forum would act in similar fashion to the ball-pools and slides located to the rear of many pubs up and down the country - which ensure that adults get a rest and perhaps a grown-up conversation whilst their little ones enjoy themselves in a primarily adult environment.

There's only one way to end this debate about 'bans' and 'banning'. Basically, someone needs to contact the site administrators and request that they set up a 'kids' section - where the trolls and berks who contribute nothing apart from endless amounts of infantile insults can go and 'wind each other up' to their hearts content.

This new forum would act in similar fashion to the ball-pools and slides located to the rear of many pubs up and down the country - which ensure that adults get a rest and perhaps a grown-up conversation whilst their little ones enjoy themselves in a primarily adult environment.

dont forget to bring your spade

youll need to dig yourself out of a deep hole in the sandpit ;)

"In the last five years Batley haven't really had to think about relegation, they've had quite a bit of success and they've probably rubbed it in our faces a bit! So it's about time we got a bit of joy of our own"

Read part one of Oliver Roby's exclusive interview with Rams winger Austin Buchanan. #hwderby #UTR

Heavy Woollen Derby "like a Grand Final" - Buchanan: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/article.php?id=13195

"In the last five years Batley haven't really had to think about relegation, they've had quite a bit of success and they've probably rubbed it in our faces a bit! So it's about time we got a bit of joy of our own"

Read part one of Oliver Roby's exclusive interview with Rams winger Austin Buchanan. #hwderby #UTR

Heavy Woollen Derby "like a Grand Final" - Buchanan: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/article.php?id=13195

Well that should provide some scant motivation for our players, but judging my Sunday's debacle I'm not holding out any hope.

Incidentally, does anyone know if Jordan Grayston is able to turn out on Sunday against his former club? It's been extremely disappointing that he hasn't featured so far. Obviously Jacob Fairbank is ineligible, but does anyone have a clue as to why Jordan hasn't played yet - especially when we so desperately need some fresh legs and pace in the threequarters? Can't see why a club would go to the trouble of bringing in a player on deadline day and then ignoring him?

Unfortunately Terminator there are more questions and less and less answers coming through at the moment!

Probably the worst series of mess ups and unfortunate events in the Club's recent history over the past season, when we would expect some reassurances and positive response from those in the hot seats, including JK.

can't see why not as rams released him and we signed him up not on a loan agreement as far as i know so they shouldn't be able to stipulate that he can't play but who knows                                    

makes you wonder if its all part a the master plan. :hunter: there will be some other blunder for sure in the last 3 games.jordan were sure chomping at the bit wanting to be out on the pitch so would hope  he can play.we have a couple who dont seem to want to play for us who could so cant wait to see whos warming up sunday.

It just seems odd that John Kear would snap up a young, talented player - whom he obviously rates, and then not use him at a pretty desperate time?

Unless there comments are libellous or offensive, I don't see whatright a moderator has to ban anyone. The quality of the posting should not be an issue.

Unless there comments are libellous or offensive, I don't see whatright a moderator has to ban anyone. The quality of the posting should not be an issue.

A moderator can ban who they like, as can the sites administrators. Why wouldn't they be able to, if they feel it is necessary? Is there some legal precedent you can point towards which would indicate that they don't have the 'right' to do so?

As for 'quality of content', if a member's only contribution to a forum is to post drivel which doesn't contribute to debate and discussion in any positive way whatsoever, then I'm guessing a moderator is quite within their 'rights' to impose a ban. I think the offence is called 'trolling".

Townie was a classic example but these types are merely class clowns.

Eddie rombo was harmlessly pitiful