Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keep The Faith

Biggest heavy woollen derby

83 posts in this topic

maybe you should get jamie rooney in for the last hurrah - he just quit fev apparently

I might if they put an egg beans and tomatoes with it 9 ,roller but I know what you mean old lad hope you know what I'm saying

Spam to me is another mans steak!

This Jordon has got some big boots to fill although would imagine jon c will be first dibs at no.1

Forget foxs the dogs next club sponsor is Ladbrokes aided by the samaritans

Let's get behind the team otherwise we turn a probability into a certainty.  We have beaten Keighley home and away, Sheffield away and held Fax at home, so we can play at times.  We even beat Fax away without Ben Black.  We have had our share of misfortune this season, too, with Black out for longer than expected, his understudy also injured for much of the season, an almost certain 3 points lost against Rochdale by a team struck by a tummy bug, 3 points lost off the field as it were and losing Cambell and Faal, not to mention Blackmore and Griffin quite understandably taking other options.  So, let's stop kicking them whilst they are down.  Come on the Dogs.

Just getting ready to go to the match now, can't wait, wish it was 14.00hrs kick off.

Where ever we are next season I will be there.

Cheers Roger.

lets hope sheffield have a good lead before we kick off surely that would inject some confidence into the players and fans. the fat lady maybe warming up but she ain,t singing yet come on the dogs show some proper bulldog spirit today.