Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate the rec

Match Ref

16 posts in this topic

Shaven fans saying last weeks ref has been suspended due to foul play in the Town match, any news anyone.

Ha ha, I expect thats more just wishful thinking on their part. 

Heard he had been stood down. Don't know if it's this week only or the reasoning behind it but it will only fuel the loons lol

Shaven fans saying last weeks ref has been suspended due to foul play in the Town match, any news anyone.

Foul play !! from a ref,what's that suppose to mean ? unless it was the disallowing of a try from a mile forward pass !!! Watching border tonight it looked like they got away with another mile forward one for third try, but we won't be complaining about that one. ;)

Ha ha, I expect thats more just wishful thinking on their part. 

Just what is says on there site dkw, lets face it they have made plenty of noise about it.

I notice all the conspiracy theories have stopped after they won one and the refs are probably fine now.

I think it's more to do with there contact on twitter than anything that happened in the match

An end to the rumours I hope!

Official appointment:

17 Aug KO:15:00 Super League Round 24

Huddersfield Giants v Widnes Vikings - Ref: M Thomason

An end to the rumours I hope!

Official appointment:

17 Aug KO:15:00 Super League Round 24

Huddersfield Giants v Widnes Vikings - Ref: M Thomason

Lol, he's been promoted! Reward for his good eyesight :D

Maybe because of all the noise them lot made. Joke if true ???

Over on deludedfans.com they make stuff up and then actually start to believe its the truth. It's all part of the delusion..... ;)

One Haven fan I work with said to me that he'd heard that one of the touch judges from the derby match has been suspended.

Over on deludedfans.com they make stuff up and then actually start to believe its the truth. It's all part of the delusion..... ;)

One Haven fan I work with said to me that he'd heard that one of the touch judges from the derby match has been suspended.

yeah the one who was going to give calverts try at the end. The corrupt s.o.b.

I notice all the conspiracy theories have stopped after they won one and the refs are probably fine now.

Did you notice that they got a change of referee for Sunday?    They were supposed to have Turley, who they all seem to dislike since he put a photo of the Rec on Twitter (or Facebook) with the word "S**thole", and he was replaced by Merrick.   Turley had a bug apparently!!!!

Did you notice that they got a change of referee for Sunday?    They were supposed to have Turley, who they all seem to dislike since he put a photo of the Rec on Twitter (or Facebook) with the word "S**thole", and he was replaced by Merrick.   Turley had a bug apparently!!!!

And who have they got this week ? Mr Merrick again, strange they won and all think hes a good ref, one of the best they have had , thought he would be ;)