Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monkeydo

Callum Phillips.....

66 posts in this topic

Form ebbs and flows ...natural class is permanent.

Excellent news. I think he's mattys natural successor, and hopefully he gets more chance in the hooking role next year.

So if olstrum isn't signing then that just leaves ell miller? Does anyone know how his rehab is going and will he be back for the start of next season?

More than once I've heard that he doesn't want to play for anyone else . Can't see any reason why he wouldn't be fit and firing for next season if his rehab is on track . He just needs a change of luck , and a smoothe run at things . Hope he gets it , he's the best we have behind the scrum .

More than once I've heard that he doesn't want to play for anyone else . Can't see any reason why he wouldn't be fit and firing for next season if his rehab is on track . He just needs a change of luck , and a smoothe run at things . Hope he gets it , he's the best we have behind the scrum .

honestly think he's the best winger in the league, he's just been very unlucky with injuries.

Miller must be gutted watching this season, last few he was barely used as the ball rarely reached our 3/4`s, this season we play much more expansive rugby. Miller playing this season could have made a massive difference, though that's not a dig at Mossop or Carter who have both done an excellent job.

He's had a career full . Life ain't fair , but fingers crossed it evens up for him now , and he gets a smoothe rehab and a full season . It's easy to forget just how good he actually is . We couldn't sign any better . Get him the ball and he'll do the business .

i said at the time of elliot millers injury we should have cited their full back  .  i saw the incident and it looked to me as if the fullback knew a try would be scored and just decided to give elliot a ride out after he passed the ball inside . maybe it looked differtent on video but that was my opinion at the time . either way it cost him a year out of the game  .  

i said at the time of elliot millers injury we should have cited their full back  .  i saw the incident and it looked to me as if the fullback knew a try would be scored and just decided to give elliot a ride out after he passed the ball inside . maybe it looked differtent on video but that was my opinion at the time . either way it cost him a year out of the game  .

Elliot has just got the all clear from the medics so hopefully he will be training without contact,it will be great for us town fans to see the best winger in the championship and i am not knocking calvert its just my opinion.Take it easy elliot,your fitness will come come soon marra.

Heard millar is coming too Haven with N Mossop

you heard wrong.

Ha ha, here we go again, every season they ate getting ours and barrows best players, every year they get none and look stupid.

There isn't a chance Elliot miller will sign for haven

Good luck with Karl ... Wonder how him and doran will get on

There isn't a chance Elliot miller will sign for haven

Good luck with Karl ... Wonder how him and doran will get on

Well they will have the cash to splash when some of there travelling money men get shown the door thats for sure.

Came from Millom , and it's from one or two down there who told me how he doesn't want to play for anyone else .

Id be disappointed in him if he did as he'll no doubt have had his contract money while he's been injured but it'll depend what moneys on offer at the end of the day I'd imagine.

There ain't a chance Elliot would sign for haven - town will also have some "cash " to splash when they finish 5/6 in this league .... Haven on the other hand might still go down :)

Heard millar is coming too Haven with N Mossop

'Millar' ? The cyclist ?

Interesting snippets from PV today , talking about his commitment to town , although no formal talks have taken place . Also says he will have his 2015 squad in place by the end of the year , and he's been talking to champ & SL players . He says he knows the score from Salford , with players looking for clubs at the back end of seasons