Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supporter

Town v Barrow

83 posts in this topic

Match Officials:

Ref: J Bloem

Touch J: P Parker

Touch J: C Dean

Reserve: S Lund

M Com: C Hodgson

For a minute there I thought JJP was the touchie!!

Will have to be a good performance as barrow won't be coming to roll over and it's a massive 3 points.i Hope we have some bodies back who missed out last week. 28-14

To me a lot depends on our team sheet . If we're light again I can see another patchy win by 8 or 12 , but if we can get everyone on board I'm hoping we're fired up and can put a fair size dent in our points difference here before we go to Leigh . The central feature seems to be our ability to score points , so this is a game we should be looking to click and finally put some on the board.

If we win I'm sure we won't go down

Stuff the points, i'm just desperate for a win so i can (hopefully) relax a bit before the last two games

They're increasingly important . If you look at the fixtures there's easily a scenario where four teams could end up on 45 points . I'd say everyone needs half an eye on that , no more than that . With money per spot as well .

But of course winning lightens all loads . Haven have most worries there , but it's just an insurance

at the end of the day if our boys perform to there maximum we win comfortably regardless of how fired up barrow are. But we just can't turn up and expect to win. Derbies are always tough but were at home and are a superior team. If we can get the points difference back we lost at Donny and haven lose at sheff then were fine. Thursdays a huge day as batley will know there fate, getting docked 3 points will knock the stuffing out of them, and with a massive game vs Dewsbury on Sunday it could be the final nail in there coffin. Worst case scenario is batley don't get docked with haven and batley winning, that will put unneeded pressure on us going into the dewsbury game as I can't see getting anywhere near Leigh (which isn't a knock on us as not many teams have). Plus us playing (and probably losing) on the Saturday will give everyone a massive boost for there Sunday games.

food for thought.... sheffield arent playing that well and always let plenty of points in...haven win their last 3 games .  we win our home games.....we both have 47 points ....it all depends how we do at leigh whether we finish above haven or not...only 48 poits diff. between us at present .

food for thought.... sheffield arent playing that well and always let plenty of points in...haven win their last 3 games . we win our home games.....we both have 47 points ....it all depends how we do at leigh whether we finish above haven or not...only 48 poits diff. between us at present .

i think if we get 6 more points well finish above both keighley and batley. Keighley should win on Sunday but you can't see them beating Dewsbury away or fev at home.i think town will finish 7th and haven 8th, with it being between keighley and batley for the drop. If batley lose 3 points on Thursday then there's no coming back.

47 will get 7th . Just looking at the funding , 6th gets extra , but 7-9 get the same. This is all a great advert for BPs as well . Every point counts , and is proven to be vital ! Beating Dewsbury will avoid any overuse of fingers , abacus and calculators !! That day is gonna be something in this league !!

food for thought.... sheffield arent playing that well and always let plenty of points in...haven win their last 3 games .  we win our home games.....we both have 47 points ....it all depends how we do at leigh whether we finish above haven or not...only 48 poits diff. between us at present .

What's to say Haven will beat Swinton... Swinton have had quite a few close games and they'll be at home and want to go down with a bang rather than go out whimpering.

What's to say Haven will beat Swinton... Swinton have had quite a few close games and they'll be at home and want to go down with a bang rather than go out whimpering.

rochdale aren't exactly push overs.

None of our dual reg players are included in Wigans squad this week so I would assume Farrell and Burke will be certainties to play, but do we know if jack is playing who is the most vital of the 3.

What about Lewis ? We heard a line in passing that he'd hurt his knee . I'd like to get more flesh on those bones ??

What about Lewis ? We heard a line in passing that he'd hurt his knee . I'd like to get more flesh on those bones ??

i think he's out pal. Can't see us seeing him in the last 3 games.

Out for the season David. Medial Ligament damage.

Out for the season David. Medial Ligament damage.

should we expect declan and Murphy up this week mate?

should we expect declan and Murphy up this week mate?

Declan will be back if selected , not sure about Murphy , i did hear, but not sure how realiable, that he went to hospital with concussion after the derby - if thats the case would depend on how he got on with his head test at Wigan. 

Farrell n Burke IN ...Jay Rossi to . Karl back . No 'Terapin laddo' as my mate said ! Nothing there about Hulme , but someone said they've seen him up .

What do you think the backline will look like ?