Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG IAN

Hunslet at it again

43 posts in this topic

They sign  London Bronco James Duckworth until the end of the season.

Love to know where all there moneys coming from???

With all these signings they must be panicking about us.

They sign  London Bronco James Duckworth until the end of the season.

Love to know where all there moneys coming from???

With all these signings they must be panicking about us.

Yep - leave em to it mate - would rather have a settled group of players who have mostly been together for months now at this crucial time of the season - as GT said with Gateshead, we should take it as a compliment that teams feel they need to bring in SL players etc - just hope injuries & other stuff don't c*ck things up for us on Sunday

Should of let benn hardcadstle play for us against you.....

You should sign enough players to see out a season...

Yep - leave em to it mate - would rather have a settled group of players who have mostly been together for months now at this crucial time of the season - as GT said with Gateshead, we should take it as a compliment that teams feel they need to bring in SL players etc - just hope injuries & other stuff don't c*ck things up for us on Sunday

i think york will win this under the duckworth lose method.

Simon hall whats your problem

My right knee gives me a bit of gyp occasionally but apart from that I can't complain.

Still time for moore signings yet! Deadline isn't till tomorrow afternoon

Confirmed they sign Richard Moore until end of season.

Time the rfl looked into where all the funds are coming from and do they. Breach the salary cap.

Time the rfl looked into where all the funds are coming from and do they. Breach the salary cap.

you've paid out more winning pay than Hunslet so you over the cap as well in your mind?

Apparently they've got a new commercial director, he's supposed to be red-hot....

No doubt that other clown Andy Hall will be on soon slagging off Hunslet. Before he starts perhaps he should have a word with his dad Stuart about breaching caps !

Shows real ambition though at a critical point of the season, will give them a real boost for the play-offs with 2 or 3 strong players coming in.

All these players Hunslet have signed can they even play in the play-offs? Thought you had to play 6 games in the league. 

Suprise, suprise - never saw that one coming!! - great planning by Hunslet or just very, very lucky - what if Moore had still be needed at Wakey & they had not agreed to realease him? - seems a bit hit & miss to me

if the York pack perform like they have these last few weeks they will get on top. 3 of gateshead superleague players that played on sunday, played for hull kr against wigan last night.

if the York pack perform like they have these last few weeks they will get on top. 3 of gateshead superleague players that played on sunday, played for hull kr against wigan last night.

Totally agree - our pack has been together for quite a while now & back each other 100% - done all the travelling away & bonded together as a group - time to show a few people just what team spirit & togetherness can achieve

Possibly 4 Hunslet lads who have travelled all round the country for their league games are now likely to miss out on a probable Grand Final place with their places been taken by people who have done sh*t all for their club all season

I,ll swear when York played us at home earlier in the season they had a centre who won them the match, who was the spittin image of Jake Webster...

I,ll swear when York played us at home earlier in the season they had a centre who won them the match, who was the spittin image of Jake Webster...

that's correct, and they were pressured by castleford to play him.

at least were not nickin old scrum halfs off Gateshead old rover, by the way York fans get ready for some more bad news that's gonna break anytime soon this aft, here are the clues....a tackling machine currently in oz...