Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIGGY

END OF SEASON PRESENTATION NIGHT !

26 posts in this topic

Confirmed Friday 12th Sept at Swinton Legion in Cheetham Road.  M27 4UQ

Start 7-30pm

Price £ 5.00  per ticket includes Pie & Pea Supper  and Disco

Tickets will be available from the programme sellers at Leigh on Sunday at the final home game against Whitehaven.

You can also ask any Trust committee member and they will source them for you.

Dress will be casual and you will be able to meet all the players and staff.

You can vote for your player of the year at the game this sunday.

Thanks

Riggy

Please come along and support this event.   If you leave it until the night of the event you probably won't get your pie and pea supper as we have to order these in advance from the ticket sales so please buy your ticket on Sunday and support your club.

Thanks

Riggy

Our party is still on a week this Friday 12th Sept.  Please get your ticket for this informal night with the players !

Riggy

Good to see that the ridiculous £35 a head meal that has been prevalent for the last few years has been adandoned.

Should be a good night.  The only local professional team with an end of season bash !!

Please try and support this evening .  Last chance this season to have a chat with the players and buy them a pint !!

See you Friday

Riggy

I cannot attend on a Friday evening but will happily buy a ticket - will put the cheque in the post tomorrow.

I bought a ticket at the match on Sunday but won't make it on the night.  I donate my pie and peas to the one and only Mick Nanyn as we need to build him up for next season as I hope he will have lots of goal kicking to do.

Mike Morrison, players player, man of steel, supporters player of the year maybe 1 more too, kev got try of the season , John Duffy announced Andy Akers has signed, also will be playing at Sedgley park next year mark hope this helps there was more awards too, which someone can update also mark

Thanks Phil. Can't argue with those awards. Ackers signing is fabulous news.

Hope I get to chat to you again at a match sometime soon. If Jordan can fit rugby into his future I hope it's with the lions

Whatever it's been a pleasure reading your positive posting. All the best to you .

Can't believe anders Ackers did not get in the top three. Lots of love for the hawkyard bros, but from two tries against Halifax at the start through to Whitehaven he has been superb. If only a hooker could play 90 minutes...... L

Thanks Phil. Can't argue with those awards. Ackers signing is fabulous news.

Hope I get to chat to you again at a match sometime soon. If Jordan can fit rugby into his future I hope it's with the lions

Whatever it's been a pleasure reading your positive posting. All the best to you .

Thanks Mark hopefully we can catch up soon, it's his dream to keep playing and mine but he'll have to see how he goes best wishes. Phil