Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

runaround 55

Rebuilding time

29 posts in this topic

The last message on the 'bobby goulding' was as follows

I reckon the Mail have been trawling this web site and having seen all the pro messages for Cresta thought it would be a good idea to give him a ring. What he has said is probably 'off the cuff'. I'm pretty certain he doesn't read this Forum. It said in the Mail it's something he hasn't seriously thought of but he did say 'never say never'

I stand by this comment.

The last message on the 'bobby goulding' was as follows

I reckon the Mail have been trawling this web site and having seen all the pro messages for Cresta thought it would be a good idea to give him a ring. What he has said is probably 'off the cuff'. I'm pretty certain he doesn't read this Forum. It said in the Mail it's something he hasn't seriously thought of but he did say 'never say never'

I stand by this comment.

My stance also.

Right, can I say to all the critics of the BOD, are you willing to step forward and say i'll go on the BOD or do anything to help? If not, shut the #### up. Secondly, great post by Pip. I know Pip and he's a passionate supporter who wants nothing but the best for the club. I'm beginning to wonder about some of the doom merchants on here. Third, the BOD have said we already have applicants. Lets wait and see who they are. We might be surprised. Cresta, Broady, Clarkey. If they don't want the job, we don't want them. Same with the players.

To me, CLUB + SUPPORTERS = Don't walk in front, I might not follow. Don't walk behind, I might not lead. Walk with me, together.

COYR

As an ex board member, debenture holder, 500 club member, gold rush member and previous sponsor I am entitled to my opinions good or bad as is everyone on this forum. As we have been told by Barrow Raiders official this is the forum for it.

By the way I have never been a barrovian I am from Dalton!..lol

Good one SOSS, ancient capital of Furness. Keep the faith.