Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buford t justice

Todays RFL hearing

88 posts in this topic

that would work, fine both clubs   £500 and lose or 3 points.. ;)

It would be better that way, but the financial benefit to Donny for finishing fourth are massive, so the fine would have to be pretty big and potentially unfair to Batley.

It may be that a 3 point deduction may still not be enough to avoid Batley being relegated and coupled with a massive fine could be even worse than a 6 points deduction.

If you were Kevin and offered the choice, what would you take?

think best way to deal with it is give batley 9 points for showing initiative and really p#ss off the rest of rugby league. bulldogs forever whatever the outcome.

i reckon it will be a fine n a 6 to 9 point deduction for each club

I think both will get 3 points off. I don't think result should have any barring. If you void the game as if it didn't happen then Sheffield would have to lose there bonus point which is just not right. 3 points off both and a small fine, sorry to say it but even with the 3 off I can't see batley surviving. Haven should win 2 out of there remaining 3, town the same and keighley should win 1 out of 3. I just don't see the bulldogs having it in them to win all 3 remaining fixtures.

??whats winning got to do with anything,both played a wrong player,if it were a simple fine then say £500 each, or are you saying cos its batley lets fine them £1,000 and donny £500. or are you wanting a bigger punishment for batley cos donny failed with the player they had that they shouldent have had,dont make sense at all but wouldent be at all suprised if thats what they give us as its rfl after all. :pickeat:

its like saying if two people nick a lottery ticket worth a tenner and one turns out to be a £2.000 winner while the other is worth nowt would you give the winner a bigger fine.. :download: both teams get 3 pts deducted and batley forced to replay sheffield would be fair . In sheffields argument they where cheated out of 3 pts which could have a big bearing on them finishing 5th 6th or 7th where they could earn extra coin now if batley where to win the replayed game then fair play to them

I think both will get 3 points off. I don't think result should have any barring. If you void the game as if it didn't happen then Sheffield would have to lose there bonus point which is just not right. 3 points off both and a small fine, sorry to say it but even with the 3 off I can't see batley surviving. Haven should win 2 out of there remaining 3, town the same and keighley should win 1 out of 3. I just don't see the bulldogs having it in them to win all 3 remaining fixtures.

Agreed Wonky. as for winning 3 games "No chance"

Dad,dad

are we there yet !!!!!

every minute seems like a hour !!!

;)

So basically the ref got it wrong and cost you lot a point ?

cost them nothing got sent off in the 72 minute and we had dominated them all half ,hard luck Dave stick the usual cliche drivell you post 

So that's your view from watching the game is it David?

Ref got it wrong but didn't cost us a point

No , just from reading that report . Second bit was loaded in the question mark .

cost them nothing got sent off in the 72 minute and we had dominated them all half ,hard luck Dave stick the usual cliche drivell you post

I hope this decision comes soon . Your nerves are shredded by all this . Deep breaths chief

According to Gareth Walker on Twitter the hearings are running late so it could be late evening or even tomorrow morning before the verdicts are known.

Sorry!!

I hope this decision comes soon . Your nerves are shredded by all this . Deep breaths chief

Think you need to look at yourself Dave for shrewd nerves,what will happen will happen 

Think you need to look at yourself Dave for shrewd nerves,what will happen will happen

the whitehaven fans won't be able to sleep tonight now.

the whitehaven fans won't be able to sleep tonight now.

wont stop me sleeping marra in the bigger picture theres a lot more to worry about than if we go down but if we go down so be it

Says the man who started a thread on the town forum about batleys hearing how ironic

I think town fans want to be careful they're not out of the ###### themselves,unless I've missed summat!!!

Carl Hall just tweeted Doncaster will get decision in the morning and ours is after theirs. Looks like we are in for a sleepless night.

Town,haven,Dewsbury,Sheffield and keighley are still all in big trouble.