Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buford t justice

Todays RFL hearing

88 posts in this topic

Says the man who started a thread on the town forum about batleys hearing how ironic

i was just mentioning that it was happening today on our forum. You sound like the RFL rule book on here with all your posts on the subject.

said in the past if its points deduction for both then batley have to get 3 more than Donny as 3 points were earned by breaking the rules. 

The RFL have to think really carefully about this especially if they plan on keeping DR next season, simple thing would be fine both, remove batleys 3 points scrap DR

didnt Donny get a bonus point from their match ?......so your saying let them keep that bonus point ?.....

its got to be -3points Batley and -1 Donny...........or -6 Batley and -4 Donny ?

I think town fans want to be careful they're not out of the ###### themselves,unless I've missed summat!!!

agreed graham. No one is safe around that last relegation place.

agreed graham. No one is safe around that last relegation place.

I know mate,look at us(rams) are on 45pts & still not safe,stupid having 5 down!!

I know mate,look at us(rams) are on 45pts & still not safe,stupid having 5 down!!

totally agree. Whoever finishes 10th definitely dosent deserve to go down. Although if they can keep there squad together (town now have all our current squad signed on) then they will walk that lower league.

didnt Donny get a bonus point from their match ?......so your saying let them keep that bonus point ?.....

its got to be -3points Batley and -1 Donny...........or -6 Batley and -4 Donny ?

didnt think they got a BP at the cougars, got a bit of a spanking

Because of the 5 down to fit the new structure I think the 10th placed club should have had a play-off with the top team in Championship 1, home and away if you like but it should have been decided on the field.

So looks like we have to wait til tomorrow for a verdict.Just Efin get on with it RFL.Only you could spin it out.

What other sport would have a league of 14 teams where approx 35.71% of the teams get relegated.You've made our sport a laughing stock.

To be honest i am totally fed up with the sport.We all know where the RFL's loyalties lie.

The RFL caused this problem with their stupid Dual Reg system.Designed by them and SL clubs to keep their fringe players fit and give them game time.

Totally agree both points , and Graham's . The team that finishes tenth can think ' hang on , we've had a good season there !! ' .

Doncaster did get a bonus point at Keighley !

my mistake they did, so yes have to remove their point as well

Are we there yet !!!

this is worse than going to blackpool before the M62 was built...

endless road thru halifax,burnley,blackburn,preston

;)

Havn,t you got a coma to go to.

havent you another divison to go to

it will seem weird having to scroll almost to the bottom of totalrl forums page to find you

I do presume there are boards covering

park rugby league ?

;)

seems they have bottled it now until tomorrow.....what a set of tossers that run this sport

I see ufea as up held its ban on legia warsaw but rfl cant make a decsion after 2 weeks they are the laughing stock of sport.no clue no idea only bothered about super league . Courious to know how over sea quota as been increased to 5 wonder if this is due to london and bradford being relagated this year. rfl you are a joke and should be embarrased but that was if you cared about the sport outside of super league .

It's like the old joke

how do you keep a bunch of idiots in suspence

the RFL will tell us all tomorrow ;)

Only in rugby league do you get 5 relagated in one season . Then fetch dual reg in then leave to clubs to figure out how itz supposed to work. Then cant make a decsion on who was at fault ? . Then when you finaly get relegation fetched in

Then we in the championship get 5 over seas playerz but before we only could have one before

Throughout this whole DR fiasco,the partnership clubs (the ones who hold the players registration) appear to be above the law(RFL law at any rate) When the story first broke, our chairman insisted that all the paperwork relating to our DR from Bradford was in order. This means that both clubs in the dock today must have documents signed by themselves and their respective partner clubs, so why are they not considered equally culpable if any rules have been broken.

It seems to reinforce the view held by many championship fans on many forums that DR is skewed in favour of the parent club and when it goes wrong, the championship club is left to pick up the pieces.

For what it's worth, good luck today Batley & Doncaster and if you get fined and or points deducted ask what sanctions are to be imposed on the super league clubs concerned for their part in the breaking of rules. They must have to know the intricasies of DR rules and regulations as much as the club with which they are partnered. 

When they tell you that the SL club doesn't have a case to answer, appeal any points deduction imposed as far as you can take it!!

Why should the SL clubs have to start checking who can and can't play for the club they are loaning a player to ?? I'm sorry thats absolute rubbish to blame anyone other than the clubs who have made the cock up. Huddersfield didn't break the rules and huddersfield didn't play a player who was not allowed to play for them. Its like blaming Leigh Centurions for the Cas / Widnes Challenge cup semi and the Widnes morons pitch invasion, just because it was played at their stadium !!! 

Only in rugby league do you get 5 relagated in one season .

Not entirely so - but on the other hand, I wish we hadn't bothered with four up none down only a couple of seasons ago.