Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buford t justice

Todays RFL hearing

88 posts in this topic

Are we there yet !!!!

ffs how long does it take to sort out !!!!

my mate at red hall says its gonna be announced

as part of the halftime entertainment on Sunday

;)

RFL aren't half dragging this on now, on Donny site its says Carl Hall has tweeted that they sre still awaiting on decision from RFL

Batley Bulldogs RLFC@BatleyRLFC 3m

We have been deducted 3 points by the RFL tribunal. Let's stay positive, get behind the team & look for 3 wins. Thank you for your support

Why should the SL clubs have to start checking who can and can't play for the club they are loaning a player to ?? I'm sorry thats absolute rubbish to blame anyone other than the clubs who have made the cock up. Huddersfield didn't break the rules and huddersfield didn't play a player who was not allowed to play for them. Its like blaming Leigh Centurions for the Cas / Widnes Challenge cup semi and the Widnes morons pitch invasion, just because it was played at their stadium !!! 

I am entitled to my opinion just as you are, but I believe the club who owns the player being dual reg'd to a championship club should know the rules just as much as the club who receives that players services and between them avoid rules being broken. As for your analagy of blaming Leigh for the behaviour of a few Widnes fans in the cup tie,thats nonsense as they had nothing to do with the match (they don't even own the ground)whereas Huddrersfield are directly involved in the dual registration of one ot their players to another club.

utter rubbish Huddersfield are nothing to do with the cock up....end of no ifs or buts. 

I am entitled to my opinion just as you are, but I believe the club who owns the player being dual reg'd to a championship club should know the rules just as much as the club who receives that players services and between them avoid rules being broken. As for your analagy of blaming Leigh for the behaviour of a few Widnes fans in the cup tie,thats nonsense as they had nothing to do with the match (they don't even own the ground)whereas Huddrersfield are directly involved in the dual registration of one ot their players to another club.

Looking for scapegoats can be embarrassing.  The club itself has taken the decision with dignity.

Huddersfield didn't choose Batley's team for the relevant match, nor did they break any regulations.