Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

Batleys RFL hearing today.

61 posts in this topic

Expected to be around 5PM, correct me if I am wrong but if they are deducted 3 pts and lose in their Derby with the rams this weekend (which they are heavily tipped to) and we beat barrow then that's us mathematically safe.

Agreed . Going round in circles with endless speculation . Do the biz on the field .

Yeah I wouldn't be relying on a helping hand from the RFL, there not exactly known for either doing the right thing or helping out Cumbrian sides.

Agreed . Going round in circles with endless speculation . Do the biz on the field .

oh yes just ifs buts and maybes yet but not impossible come sunday

Hopefully tonight we get an idea of what we've got for Sunday . Big Alex had a nasty knee knock so could do with an update there , and Dec / Murphy . Think everyone else is ok . Stack , Olstrum ? Interesting .

Hopefully tonight we get an idea of what we've got for Sunday . Big Alex had a nasty knee knock so could do with an update there , and Dec / Murphy . Think everyone else is ok . Stack , Olstrum ? Interesting .

alex and Lewis are definitely missing, that's been confirmed. No mention of Murphy so he must be here.

Hopefully soon and the paramedics in haven can go off shift !!

I don't think the RFL will have the balls to deduct 3.

i don't see how they can allow them to keep the 3 points they got with the ineligible player on the pitch.

Not can I, I just don't think they've got it in them to impose a points deduction.

the big worry is john kear. Can we really see the RFL punish him? I have my doubts.

The hearings are running late and the verdict might not be until the morning now.

Possibly because some players and staff are part time, got a day job etc.

Couldn't make it up. What a toothless organisation.....if you can call it an organisation. They need to take a leaf out of UEFA's book

murphy out with a virus,zsotack out with knee,declan is fit to play have been told at training tonight.ostrum signed new deal tonight.no jarrad due to work.thats it david.