Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The King Of Leon

Weve got Him !

32 posts in this topic

Welcome back Rich, be afraid York, be very afraid...

Massive signing for us, a top top player, if any one player is going to win us promotion it's Richard Moore.

Hope all those that moaned about him being on dual reg last year realise that being on dual reg played a massive part in him coming back.

Great to strengthened the pack by the addition of Richard Moore. Together with Clarkson, Haley, Houston, Oakes & Peltier that makes a formidable forward 6 [4 on the pitch + 2 interchange on the bench]. WE need a strong platform if we are to contain York's forward power on Sunday. However the key to me is Liam Hood. If he is still not 100% fit, let's wait for his come back in the play offs. As an aside the Debate over who is the best young payer out of dummy half/hooker in Championship 1 has in my view been settled. Salford have paid a transfer fee for Liam Hood !!

I understand HOUSTON is out with a broken hand.

Sorry to see HOOD go a good player for us, although injury prone. 

Great to have him back. Well done Huns.

Clarkson & Baily both in Rhinos Squad for Sunday

The rumour that bailey was gonna play on Sunday was the daftest thing I'd heard all year

Moore is no doubt a class forward at this level, however today showed that one man doesn't make a pack. He tried too hard at some points and gave away a couple of dodgy off loads, clearly too good for his own team mates though, would like to know how much cash it took to persuade him to abandon his holiday plans! As for the best pack let you guys decide, I know what I think.

Moore is no doubt a class forward at this level, however today showed that one man doesn't make a pack. He tried too hard at some points and gave away a couple of dodgy off loads, clearly too good for his own team mates though, would like to know how much cash it took to persuade him to abandon his holiday plans! As for the best pack let you guys decide, I know what I think.

Yes it was foolish to spend money on players when we should have spent it on officials like you did!

Yes it was foolish to spend money on players when we should have spent it on officials like you did!

Are we really going to go down to those childish levels?

All about the Grand Final anyway as has been previously said.

Your showing your true colours Gabby that's the tripe Rhino supporters come out with every time they get beat, we don't need to pay the ref weve beaten you 3 times this season, look closer to home.

Gabby,

Get yer blinkers off, he was a poor ref all game, he gave and missed decisions for both sides so do you really think he cost you the game or was it slack tackling and a liability called Marchy who honestly looked past his best yesterday, if he stuck to playing rugby instead of trying to referee every game he might just have pulled the win off for you. Put your dummy back in and move on.

Mr Bus

Which centre are you talking about? Fordy ? I cannot recall him mouthing off at refs nor being sin binned or sent off for this offence whereas I would suggest Marchy has walked from the pitch on many occasions in his career on the end of a yellow or red card for this offence.

The fact you know I mean fordy says a lot ;) I don't think he has ever been sent off for it but that doesn't mean he isn't always in the ear of the ref

Mr Bus

The clue was in your post when you said "your Centre", it kind of narrowed it down to 2 possibles and given Greg Minikin is a young player who's only hit the side his year I carefully deduced you were accusing Fordy of the crime ! Was he at it yesterday as never noticed ?

...I carefully deduced you were accusing Fordy of the crime ! Was he at it yesterday as never noticed ?

Nah, he couldn't get a word in edgeways...

. What a clown you are pal , watch the video & you will see the ref got the decisions right , bribing the officials !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Numpty

Fordy as captain has every right to speak to the ref & question a decision , not to abuse the official as Marchy did

Along with his bro its what they are good at.shame really cos they are both good players