Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard de la Riviere

Tony Kay interview

8 posts in this topic

Thanks for that a good read, they were great days. Oooh aah was a class centre, with those long range trys of his standing out in the memory. As for big Jimmy, just such a shame he didnt achieve the heights his undoubted talent deserved after leaving Town. Definitely the best Town player I've ever watched. Those were the days and given the time and resources hopefully PV can bring similar great times to the club.

Excellent article Richard, great memories of a period in our clubs history which was exciting. We had so many great players, locals, overseas & Walshy got the best out of them. Keep these interviews coming please.

Another fantastic interview. Along with the McKenzie, Walsh and Pickering interviews . . Keep them coming

Keep em coming Richard...... How about a Mully interview? If you could find him!!!

Keep em coming Richard...... How about a Mully interview? If you could find him!!!

That's the one I'm hoping for as well!

That's the one I'm hoping for as well!

it will be some feat if he can get one off mully. I've heard it's easier to find unicorns than it is to track down mulligan.

it will be some feat if he can get one off mully. I've heard it's easier to find unicorns than it is to track down mulligan.

Seen one of those at DP couple of weeks ago, young lad called Spike.