Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrueBlue

Re-branding the club

6 posts in this topic

Personally for me I think it is the right time for a badge modernisation, the sport is evolving and I think we need to aswell, thoughts?

If it's evolving we may as well merge. I don't see what purpose rebranding would serve it certainly wouldn't increase our fan base and the costs associated with it would make viable. Would just be change for changes sake IMO.

Personally for me I think it is the right time for a badge modernisation, the sport is evolving and I think we need to aswell, thoughts?

Nowt wrong with the badge we have, what would changing it achieve ?

Hope we don't change the basic white and blue v strip design next year , as we do like a change . If anything , simplify this one even more to how it was in the day . I always think the plainer designs are the best and most striking . Seeing the blue v on the pitch this year has been great .

in my opinion we haveĀ  the best designed badge in all leagues . just look at some of the lame badges in super league .

Cumbrians top Rugby League team would be a good strap line for a start! Just get it into the public domain by various methods and keep it there