Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coolie

Halftime Playlist At Batley Please

27 posts in this topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liW-kWFiXtQ

'and as Christ was nailed to the cross,he turned to his mother and with last eternal breath said

''mother!! you can see championship 1 from here''

on the Huddersfield to leeds line what is the station between Dewsbury & Morley called

oblivion

enjoy

;)

You are a sad person

but im a happy sad person

unlike you

a unhappy sad person

;)

but im a happy sad person :)

unlike you

a unhappy sad person :(

;)

its only a game after all :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liW-kWFiXtQ

'and as Christ was nailed to the cross,he turned to his mother and with last eternal breath said

''mother!! you can see championship 1 from here''

on the Huddersfield to leeds line what is the station between Dewsbury & Morley called

oblivion

enjoy

;)

when you win a trophy you will finally be able to silence batley fans

Have a bit of decorum coolie even for Dewsbury and the cosmopolitan center of west Yorkshire

As a christian I take great offence to your sad attempt at humor. 

Will Expect To See You In Church At Tomorrow Morning's Prayers At Hanging Heaton

mine got answered this week

maybe you'll get yours answered Tomorrow :)

Preecy looks about 14 there. Who had him longest rams or dogs

Golden nugget lol

so the 1 cup youve one in the last 70 years outweighs all the silverware weve won since 73

and ill be as silly as i like...little or big :)

one thing for sure tomorrow

i wont worry about relegation fo 80 mintues

private pike ;)

Take it your only a new rugby supporter.  Weve won more in one season then youve won in 83 years.

Some people on here really need to grow up a bit. Clearly past their bedtime.

When we dominated you in the mid 90s to early 2000s we won 2 league leaders trophys,trans pennine,grand final,runner up in another,admitted went bust!! Since then unfortunately had 2 relegations but got straight back by winning the league,the last one unbeaten. Batley dominated us what you won,northern rail & runners up in GF Were's it got you!!!

When we dominated you in the mid 90s to early 2000s we won 2 league leaders trophys,trans pennine,grand final,runner up in another,admitted went bust!! Since then unfortunately had 2 relegations but got straight back by winning the league,the last one unbeaten. Batley dominated us what you won,northern rail & runners up in GF Were's it got you!!!

it got us one hell of a blackpool weekend graham lad... :bb: but like you say were almost bottom a pile now but how good will it feel to climb back up.. :download:;)

All good times winning them trophies, ups and downs, part and parcel of sport I suppose

it got us one hell of a blackpool weekend graham lad... :bb: but like you say were almost bottom a pile now but how good will it feel to climb back up.. :download:;)

Yes and well done but unfortunately these triumphs seem to come at a price!! If you do get relegated I'm sure you'll bounce straight back up!!

1142.jpg

DewsburyRams1-10-906.jpg

How recent do you want?

you had to relegated for that one.....im not sure we want to get relegated next week to get the chance to win a league.....

im not sure we will bounce back.....

I can't figure out how to copy and paste pictures on here. Maybe some one who miraculously makes a living out of copy and pasting things could help me.

Any ideas anyone ?

I can't figure out how to copy and paste pictures on here. Maybe some one who miraculously makes a living out of copy and pasting things could help me.

Any ideas anyone ?

you right click on the photo you want......select properties.....that is at the bottom of the pop up box......then you left click and highlight the URL address..... then right click copy the URL address.....( all of it....it usually ends in jpg )....then paste into the letter you want....  it should appear as a blue html link......