Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivans82

game day change

57 posts in this topic

Anyone notice in the T & S this week an advert by Haven for 2adults and 2 kids ticket £18 for the Rochdale match?

I noticed on the star website that haven play Leigh next Sunday ... Good job Leigh have a big squad !

Anyone notice in the T & S this week an advert by Haven for 2adults and 2 kids ticket £18 for the Rochdale match?

good idea. Would be nice if we done something similar for the Dewsbury game, now there's nothing really riding on it, it would be nice to see the lads get a great send off on our own patch.

Sure would . Good crowd and us finally unshackling and putting a team to bed . Always something to play for and giving yourself a goal , and now it's finishing as high as possible . Leigh is mainly about preserving as much of our points difference as we can , so that if we were only to get a point against dewsbury we stay ahead of haven if they win both theirs . But beating dews and nailing 7th at worst will be our main goal . Small things in the grand scheme , but goals which add to the motivation and tie things up well . I'm sure we will , I can see us finishing on a high there

At Donny a kid got in free with every adult. I had two kids with me and the girl on the ticket office said I.all put the other kid down to a random bloke next to me. So all three of us got in for £13.didn't help the attendance tho did it?

also many kids that play the game are often playing in the youth leagues on Sundays and they have meals and stuff in the home teams club after matches so it rules out interested Rugby League Youths (and their spectating parents and friends  etc ) from attending many Championship games .They also often play mid week too or friday nights .