Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colinb

First Contract awarded to.........

17 posts in this topic

.........the chap who did the tannoy yesterday, who I believe was the Club Chaplain, ( no comments on last rites you Dewbury fans please), he was CLEAR, LOUD, and we even got to hear the Draw numbers. I moved during  half time and could hear him in the Challenge stand and the Nine Oyl, something I haven.t heard for years..

Well done that man.

ColinB.

ps, Got my tin helmet ready when John Miller reads this :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm:

Oh, and I would love the second signing to be Tiger Handforth. A real leader for the long journey back.

Yes, he would certainly direct us round the pitch with that sharp football brain. We can all see the difference that Paul Cook has made at Donny over the last few seasons, barely breaks sweat but controls the play.

I think Cook just sends his dinner suit to the cleaners in October then gets it back in January !!

Talk about running a game with a noggin ... Don't think we've tackled him in four games we've played them ! Priceless.

Even graham holdroyd cassy or eaton would make a big difference at the minute

Just a quick question. Do the health and safety rules not require you to have PA speakers in every stand? If there was an emergency you would not be able to hear the announcer sat in the new seated stand.

The announcements were not clear either behind the sticks. I would like to know the half time draw numbers as I heard nothing.

Over to you Colin with answer. Perhaps I won.

The announcements were not clear either behind the sticks. I would like to know the half time draw numbers as I heard nothing.

Over to you Colin with answer. Perhaps I won.

Strange that cos we heard it behind the sticks, and the winning number was 11162, and he gave it out several times and that the prize was £240.

Could be Colin they where not listening too busy grumbling about the ref, I heard quite clearly and I was stood at the bottom of the 9 ole terrace.

Cheers Roger.

Could be Colin they where not listening too busy grumbling about the ref, I heard quite clearly and I was stood at the bottom of the 9 ole terrace.Cheers Roger.

you might be right about grumbling about the ref,but with good reason!!

Strange that cos we heard it behind the sticks, and the winning number was 11162, and he gave it out several times and that the prize was £240.

Thanks for the number Colin. Whatever I was doing at half time (and at other times) I didn't hear what was said. The announcements seemed as though they were evaporating as they left the speaker(s?).

Didn't win and believed the young lady selling the tickets that, when I asked if I would, she indicated the positive!

Thanks for the number Colin. Whatever I was doing at half time (and at other times) I didn't hear what was said. The announcements seemed as though they were evaporating as they left the speaker(s?).

Didn't win and believed the young lady selling the tickets that, when I asked if I would, she indicated the positive!

rumour has it their not using the tannoy next season

gonna come around and tell us personally

oops i forgot....we wont be there next season will we

;)

rumour has it their not using the tannoy next season

gonna come around and tell us personally

oops i forgot....we wont be there next season will we

;)

Now Now coolie that's not nice,talk about kicking them when they are DOWN!!!

Now Now coolie that's not nice,talk about kicking them when they are DOWN!!!

not down yet.....or cant you add up ?

not down yet.....or cant you add up ?

maybe even if you get the 3pts back,which I very much doubt you still have to win last 2 games & from what I saw Sunday their's not 2 wins in that team,good luck!!