Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zuehb Zaki

RFL Investigating DR breach at Whitehaven

51 posts in this topic

The RFL are investigating a breach of the DR rules involving Paul Clough who played 2 games for Whitehaven after the deadline and was a category C player.

This was of course last season which is probably why haven 4ever knows all about the regulations. The RFL are now investigating and any punishment will be applied this season. Two games could be a six point deduction. Where were you Mr Woods.

Christ, when will this end, is this 100% genuine

The RFL are investigating a breach of the DR rules involving Paul Clough who played 2 games for Whitehaven after the deadline and was a category C player.

This was of course last season which is probably why haven 4ever knows all about the regulations. The RFL are now investigating and any punishment will be applied this season. Two games could be a six point deduction. Where were you Mr Woods.

interesting but i doubt it will come to anything..... :help:

If the breach of rules was last season then surely the points should have been taken off then!

Is this true or just a wind up??

Zaki isnt asian so probably a wind up

What's whether he is Asian or not got to do with it. Trawl through his posts & they are rarely unfounded.there is no smoke without fire.

I'm sure Haven4ever will be along with his rule book shortly to explain this oversight. 

What's whether he is Asian or not got to do with it. Trawl through his posts & they are rarely unfounded.there is no smoke without fire.

i think 9' oller is saying .....if hes purporting to be something he isn't.......then hes not to be trusted.......imo of course....

I'm neither a Londoner but I can sometimes be a richard abbreviated, I don't think user names have anything to do with it.

As stated before said poster is usually reliable, let's see how it manifests itself.

Fingers crossed ;) ;)

We've got everything crossed even our eyes!

Only 2 who have played since deadline are Forster and Hand who have played quite a few matches.

Clough hasnt played for them at all this year so as much as i hope its true, even the RFL cant punish a team for something that happened last season!

Cant see anything coming from it im afraid, maybe just a final straw to cling to before it snaps.

Is it true that Batley haven't formally appealed yet?

Only 2 who have played since deadline are Forster and Hand who have played quite a few matches.

Clough hasnt played for them at all this year.

Cant see anything coming from it im afraid.

he mentioned last season btj. sounds a load a cobblers but we aint in the mire 100% yet. seems rfl made a bigger co** up a things than we did. :rtfm:

he mentioned last season btj. sounds a load a cobblers but we aint in the mire 100% yet. seems rfl made a bigger co** up a things than we did. :rtfm:

If ever we need the RFL to make a madcap decision its now!

Heres hoping they are feeling particularly mad today.

Any evidence or proof of an investigation?

Any proof or evidence that any penalty would apply to this year?

Any evidence or knowledge of what was the breach?

Probably is a wind up, just can't see it (much as I'll laugh myself silly if it were true) but just keep those hooks in there as H4E bites like a good 'un and I know you love him on this forum

As far as I'm aware, the '3 game, Salary Cap value' rule in regard to Dual Registration was only introduced for the 2014 season. Looks like more desperate grasping at some even thinner straws to me.

He's a wind up merchant and ignore his posts

he plays the game on here

so dont fall for his tosh

we all know who he is

He's a wind up merchant and ignore his posts

he plays the game on here

so dont fall for his tosh

we all know who he is

well then aint this the time for mods to do something, been a bad few weeks for dogs fans and some were infact in tears sunday so it means a lot to us all what goes on.this dont help and had have to ask why he thinks its helping anybody if its infact a load a balony.??is he infact a dogs fan at all. :download::ph34r::rtfm:

Think of a small mining town just off the A63 and you have your man

Andy Allerton Bywater it is then!