Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zuehb Zaki

RFL Investigating DR breach at Whitehaven

51 posts in this topic

Think of a small mining town just off the A63 and you have your man

Wrong town in the wrong riding im afraid Gary.

Think of a small mining town just off the A63 and you have your man

Hi Gary,

Fancy some pasta fella, I can get some nice stock from near the mining town in Cawood if you fancy, remember mucker, do it like Dolmio! it's a good answer, however, as Roy Walker says, "keep pressing and guessing". :focus:

Grow up man.

What a trivial idea but what about revealing who you are or is it an erotic thrill to remain anonymous and own several different forum names

Hi Gary,

Fancy some pasta fella, I can get some nice stock from near the mining town in Cawood if you fancy, remember mucker, do it like Dolmio! it's a good answer, however, as Roy Walker says, "keep pressing and guessing". :focus:

Aye OK Reg

Anybody seen the ostrich man lately ? been a bit quiet recently .

The RFL are investigating a breach of the DR rules involving Paul Clough who played 2 games for Whitehaven after the deadline and was a category C player.

This was of course last season which is probably why haven 4ever knows all about the regulations. The RFL are now investigating and any punishment will be applied this season. Two games could be a six point deduction. Where were you Mr Woods.

Why did,nt RFL pick up on this last season I wonder , seems like its ok for some sides to do it but not others haven4ever

Simple didn't pick up on it cause it's a load of rubbish

RFL dont think so

I can't find any mention of anything to do with Whitehaven being investigated for any wrong doing?

RFL dont think so

have you got a link to this info BB ?....

Anybody seen the ostrich man lately ? been a bit quiet recently .

Busy knitting sock puppets I hear,

Any evidence or proof of an investigation?

Any proof or evidence that any penalty would apply to this year?

Any evidence or knowledge of what was the breach?

Amazingly still no response

Amazingly still no response

You're the only one to be amazed LeeF. Trolls never answer questions, they only ask them.

You're the only one to be amazed LeeF. Trolls never answer questions, they only ask them.

Quite! I think the lack of reaction and excitement on here from the Batley supporters probably tells us all there is to know.

The RFL are investigating a breach of the DR rules involving Paul Clough who played 2 games for Whitehaven after the deadline and was a category C player.

This was of course last season which is probably why haven 4ever knows all about the regulations. The RFL are now investigating and any punishment will be applied this season. Two games could be a six point deduction. Where were you Mr Woods.

time to put a block on Zuehb Zaki.......a man of no substance

Quite! I think the lack of reaction and excitement on here from the Batley supporters probably tells us all there is to know.

My amazement was definitely tongue in cheek as there was no supporting evidence etc provided

I feel quite sure all will be revealed shortly....people in glass houses and all that...maybe the player in question will be able to provide the supporting evidence that you require LeeF... ;)

I feel quite sure all will be revealed shortly....people in glass houses and all that...maybe the player in question will be able to provide the supporting evidence that you require LeeF... ;)

So if what he says turns out to be true, will you be leading the apologies?

Zubhi zaki a man of substance & was right & can be a wind up merchant but generally right as been proven today & as I thought all along. Well done that man.

If ever we need the RFL to make a madcap decision its now!

Heres hoping they are feeling particularly mad today.

:download:  prayers answered :bb: makes sunday a whole lot brighter. :ph34r:

Zubhi zaki a man of substance & was right & can be a wind up merchant but generally right as been proven today & as I thought all along. Well done that man.

Agree.

I do hope he gets the apologies from the scare mongers on here.

But i doubt it.