Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pink panther

Big news

25 posts in this topic

Anyone no what the big news is ill go with big Phil signing a new deal and bringing his boy with him Josh

Yeah announcement due at 10:30 I believe. I am going to guess a new contract has been agreed with Phil vivers

Yep , think we nailed that one . Good stuff . Best signing we can make , and caps off a great week for town

Great news!!! 

Fantastic news, exactly what I was hoping for. I know some were hoping for a big name signing but keeping our coach is better than any player signing considering the fantastic work he has done this season.

Fantastic news that PV has committed to the club, lets hope he can get the players he's targeted and take us to the next level.

Derwent , dkw , totally agree . We've got our top stars and our wider squad on board and we've got our coach , now is the really exciting and interesting time , when we see how we recruit and so how we're gonna shape up in SL 2 . Gonna be a good and crazy few weeks no doubt !!

This should give the team plenty of confidence for the remaining games of this season being resigned themselves along with the knowledge that PV will be at the helm for the 2015 season.

It will give PV time to prepare for the 2015 pre season training, the players will properly get a schedule at the end of the season of him to keep them ticking over with their fitness whilst having a well deserved break from the club, personally think we couldn't have asked for a better coach to be in charge and the future is looking good for Town.

I'd say we may be a SL 2 team but we have a SL1 coach

Absolutely over the moon with this news.   PV has made one hell of a difference at our club in one season and I'm convinced that he can take us higher in the coming season.  Well done to everyone at DP and the lads who are feeding the news of events on all the social media sites as well.

I never bothered with the town twitter , but now it's in my bookmarks .

Great news and it now gives the basis to have a totally different pre-season than town had last year.

Lambrini time ,well done P.V.

Make mine a double Lambrini bomber!!!!    :tongue:

Who would have thought we would be so happy just a few months ago !!! All down to PV but must congratulate the BOD on appointing him Up the Town

Don't think we have ever been so prepared for a new season  especially before the old season had even been finished,

Who would have thought we would be so happy just a few months ago !!! All down to PV but must congratulate the BOD on appointing him Up the Town

This sums it up

Don't think we have ever been so prepared for a new season especially before the old season had even been finished,

last pre-season we were all on here asking questions right up until February about additions and the silence was a bit deafening but now the coach has re-signed and says he wants his new additions in place by late September or mid October! It makes for a much better preparation for a big season next year. Happy days!

Great news for you guys , lets hope the crowds will start to return as they product on the pitch starts to improve . Well done Workington Town you have captured the best coach in SL2