Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Townie123

Realistically ....

84 posts in this topic

I'm confused . com and no mistake ! It's our Christmas present list !!

Lets get back on topic..... this isn't about who Haven are signing, it's about possible Town signings!

but he did claim he would walk into the current Town squad ..... bold claim ! .......U17's ?... 2 years ago Wigan had U15's ,  U16's  19's and 21 's it was the year they changed the system and scrapped the  21's and reduced it to scholarships 15's ,16's then contracted 19's .............. or are you talking of BARLA U17's ?

I think the wind up has gone far enough, let's stop biting eh they'll be having a field day on deluded.com

but he did claim he would walk into the current Town squad ..... bold claim ! .......U17's ?... 2 years ago Wigan had U15's ,  U16's  19's and 21 's it was the year they changed the system and scrapped the  21's and reduced it to scholarships 15's ,16's then contracted 19's .............. or are you talking of BARLA U17's ?

sorry marra last I say on this your right it was u16s and he has played for BARLA and England at some level anyhow that's the end of it

sorry marra last I say on this your right it was u16s and he has played for BARLA and England at some level anyhow that's the end of it

Connor Holiday from Kells ??

I thought Ryan Shaw played well against us for Barrow and I think he would be a good acquisition to our squad. In the forwards there is a lad called Josh Crowley at Oldham who looks to me to be in the Acton mode of player. At halfback the lad Grimshaw at Hunslet would be a good signing but we don't know who PV has in mind so let's wait and see.

Josh is a top lad , captained his country at 18 this lad and was very unlucky at Warrington , went to widnes and they never really got the best out of him. Played him in the centres for god sake ?? The lads an out and out forward and once Hulme came into the academy his time was up there. Could do a lot worse Keith he's got buckets of ability. Thompson is another one , think he's at Oldham but not too sure

Josh is a top lad , captained his country at 18 this lad and was very unlucky at Warrington , went to widnes and they never really got the best out of him. Played him in the centres for god sake ?? The lads an out and out forward and once Hulme came into the academy his time was up there. Could do a lot worse Keith he's got buckets of ability. Thompson is another one , think he's at Oldham but not too sure

. And i would have a go at getting Jordan Hand from Saints been playing on DR at haven and he's deal is up , best forward I've seen for his age , also if PV' can find him Liam Fishwick who's just come back from OZ after leaving Wigan is as talented half ive seen and that's going to waste

I've only seen Josh Crowley play about 3 times wonderofwood but each time I have thought that he was a very honest player who gives you a double shift every game.