Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Total Rugby League

Hall can’t remember Lance Todd announcement

1 post in this topic

<p class="ecxMsoNormal">Leeds Rhinos winger Ryan Hall admits he can’t remember being announced as the winner of this year’s Lance Todd trophy during Saturday’s Challenge Cup final – saying he was too caught up in the action to realise what was happening.</p>

<p class="ecxMsoNormal">Hall picked up the award courtesy of two sensational solo tries, playing a starring role in Leeds’ 23-10 win against Castleford. And the England winger told reporters after the game that he has no recollection of being announced as the winner of the trophy – but said he’s humbled to have been placed amongst such illustrious company.</p>

<p class="ecxMsoNormal"><span lang="EN-GB">“I can’t remember it being announced that I won the trophy, I was just so caught up in the game. You don’t really realise until afterwards when you’re being dragged everywhere to do interviews! </span></p>

<p class="ecxMsoNormal"><span lang="EN-GB">“It rocks you back a little bit because I appreciate what goes on in the middle of the park. I don’t really think about honours like this because there’s usually someone that’s better than me. </span></p>

<p class="ecxMsoNormal"><span lang="EN-GB">“Winning it and being put amongst the group of people that have won it before is a really special feeling and something I’m very proud of.”</span></p>

<p>The post <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.totalrl.com/hall-cant-remember-lance-todd-announcement/">Hall can’t remember Lance Todd announcement</a> appeared first on <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.totalrl.com">Rugby League news and Super League scores | Total Rugby League</a>.</p>

View the full article on TotalRL.com