Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Nicholas

Appeal

222 posts in this topic

Yesterday we were going to ask Rfl for further time but after careful consideration we decided we would agree to our hearing taking place today along with that of Doncaster. So they will both be heard this afternoon but unsure when we will be told the result. Once we know we will let supporters know.

Thank you for coming onto the forum and letting us know.  Fingers crossed I guess.

great news is that, can see dave woods and whitehaven fans now spitting feathers... plus it means Keithley now need 4 pts rather than just the one bonus pt if we now carry on the good news and win last 2 games :)

Mega great mews.  Now let's show the Bulldog spirit and make sure we win the last 2 matches otherwise it will be an anti-climax.

Will be intersting to see what Dave Wood's has to say.He was saying we should have had more taken off us.At least i know we will have Workington fans on our side lol.

Thank you for coming onto the forum and letting us know.  Fingers crossed I guess.

With a single bound Jack was free. :tongue: Good news for you lot (and us I suppose). Personally I think you'll take all six anyway.

Great news I can hear fatty woods bleating from here

Game back on for your boy's,think you'll beat swinton,doncaster away is massive because they can get 3rd spot good luck!! P.S Dave Woods as just choked on his steak pie ha ha

And it's all gonna be decided on the pitch , over 26 rounds , so whatever happens there's no hard luck stories . Other clubs officials should have left this well alone

Break the rules and get no punishment? Maybe other clubs should have signed up a few Super League players on dual reg that are on over £20,000. Can we appeal to get points added to our total as we didn't do this?

not just saying this cause it involves batley n with been a Rams fan but the RFL are a joke tbh,you break the rules n you should be punished,end off 

Will be intersting to see what Dave Wood's has to say.He was saying we should have had more taken off us.At least i know we will have Workington fans on our side lol.

I would not be so sure this now means town are no longer safe,well done you cheated ,got away with it and showed just what a bunch of clowns the rfl are 

Game back on for your boy's,think you'll beat swinton,doncaster away is massive because they can get 3rd spot good luck!! P.S Dave Woods as just choked on his steak pie ha ha

Donny can still get second !!

I would not be so sure this now means town are no longer safe,well done you cheated ,got away with it and showed just what a bunch of clowns the rfl are 

Haven4ever aka Brett Kinghams Mullet strikes again.... It's not as though Haven have never cheated anybody. What about the taxman and council tax payers?

Mixed feelings on this really. It's best for the sport that things are settled on the pitch however this tends to make a mockery of the rules.

The good news is that it's all going to come down to who the better side is on the pitch and not who are the most incompetent in the board room. I think keighley are in the biggest trouble now, can't see them getting a single point from dews away and fev at home. And if that means Paul march is relegated then that's great news. I think haven will comfortably win on Sunday as will batley and town will get heavily beaten at Leigh. So it will all come down to town at home to Dewsbury(town win), batley at Donny(donny win but batley bonus point) and haven should have just enough to win away at Swinton. But there's going to be a lot of nerves at half time in those games when scores are read out.

As I understand it, part of the appeal was based upon both you (Whitehaven) and York breaking the same rule as we did, last season, and neither of you were punished. So well done you have also cheated, got away with it, and already shown what a bunch of clowns the RFL are, long before we made the same mistake.

Can't quite believe this has christmas come early,but if we don't win our games

it won't count for anything.This decision could cause fatty Woods serious health 

problems ah well so be it lol.

As I understand it, part of the appeal was based upon both you (Whitehaven) and York breaking the same rule as we did, last season, and neither of you were punished. So well done you have also cheated, got away with it, and already shown what a bunch of clowns the RFL are, long before we made the same mistake.

can't see how you think we cheated with Paul clough last.season he played 7 or 8 games for us scattered all over the season so how dya work it out