Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

We're not safe yet

88 posts in this topic

If I were you guys id be on the phone to mr wane asking him if you can have his first team to play leigh and make sure you stay up lol. Wigan don't like Leigh so it could work lol and no punishment would be forthcoming lol.

I know it may be tongue in cheek but this isn't true thundergaz Wigan and Leigh get on great off the field at least these days, Paul Rowley and Shaun Wane get on great and I believe are mates. Now off the fields with the fans is a different matter lol.

Paul Clough being mentioned on the Batley forum as the ineligible player last year for Haven

Now Danny Craven being brought into the arguement as a Town ineligible player last season - though the poster refuses to elaborate further.

Doesn't matter now does it . It's all been whitewashed .

Paul Clough being mentioned on the Batley forum as the ineligible player last year for Haven

Now Danny Craven being brought into the arguement as a Town ineligible player last season - though the poster refuses to elaborate further.

If I remember rightly Town got permission off the RFL to allow Craven to play, so was eligible to play.

If I remember rightly Town got permission off the RFL to allow Craven to play, so was eligible to play.

If recall correctly I think Craven was switched to a loan agreement before the deadline similar to what Doncaster are saying about Crookes.

I guess the RFL will have to draw a line in the sand here , and say that everyone's aware and awake now , and it's firm punishments from here if you transgress . Good luck with that one ...

If recall correctly I think Craven was switched to a loan agreement before the deadline similar to what Doncaster are saying about Crookes.

Think your right there Keith......  He was eligible to play after the deadline.

Batley and Dewsbury fans on the Batley forum are getting a little cosy and smug now . Apparently we're not wanted there but Dewsbury fans are , in a group hug . Batley still going down and us touching up Dews would be sweet

Woods wants Batley to be deducted 6 points now.....he must be a tad worried

its about time the rules of rugby league are looked at more closely . every rule that is transgressed should a have a mandatory penalty . if this were the case the bradford points deduction which rumbled all season and the batley/doncaster cases would not have occurred . if its in the rule book no appeals . saves everybody a lot of time and money .

Hi DavidM, no we are not and never will. We do love you, the Cumbrian teams are good and play hard fair rugby I can't state anything about yours and Barrow's grounds as never been, only twice to Whitehaven's and never again.

Cheers Roger.

No doubt H4E/BKM will twine about Town cheating by playing Jordan James for the rest of his life!!!!!