Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pink panther

chilled out Sunday

62 posts in this topic

Thought so.

Unlikely though. A good few of those would be the free kids tickets haven have been giving away.....and does Dave Woods count double on a match day?......

My mistake.   Our total crowd for twelve games is 9996 but I worked the average out by dividing by 13 (silly me) so our average at the moment is 833.   Haven's total crowd after 13 games is 10,358 giving them their average of 797.  The 362 I was working on was the difference between the two clubs total crowds.

Worry not Keith , I was sold ... Me and maths were destined never to understand each other . I'll stick to history

My mistake. Our total crowd for twelve games is 9996 but I worked the average out by dividing by 13 (silly me) so our average at the moment is 833. Haven's total crowd after 13 games is 10,358 giving them their average of 797. The 362 I was working on was the difference between the two clubs total crowds.

That's impossible. Surely havens must be higher. There's always 4 times as many haven fans at derby games as there are Town fans!!

Thought so.

Unlikely though. A good few of those would be the free kids tickets haven have been giving away.....and does Dave Woods count double on a match day?......

woodsy counts as 4 :)

Haven have had kids promotions at 3 games which added 200 according to the n&s we didn't have any, which is a shame really .

The Barrow fan who can't understand why we would love haven to be relagated just doesn't get it.......they would be delighted if we went down even though financially it would benefit both if we stayed up. I for one will shed no tears next week if they go down due to the bile we have had to put up with from the likes of Choccy and that other Muppet. My only fear is that they might win the league next year and we struggle, but I'll take that chance thank you !

The thing is ... WHOEVER gets relegated will struggle to get back in this league proper... With the money on offer as prize money this year this comp is going to get a whole lot stronger and I expect there to be a fair gap between the championship and championship 1 which I think will only get bigger year on year ... Teams will struggle that come up ...

Also the barrow fan should realise if they don't stay up we may be able to pick one or two players off haven but saying that I am not sure who I would take off them. Mcavoy maybe. (Wait until this post is reported back lol).

Doncaster v Batley is a pretty awful last day game for them , and Fev now have a lot to play for at Keighley . Today's point for Keighley could yet count for a lot for them . Fascinating stuff .

Irrespective of whether Haven survive or not our own crowds have got to rise to four figures next season if we are going to have a future in the top 24 of our game.    That has got to be a big objective for everyone of us to sell the club to others and build up interest in getting them through the gates.

Burns scored 2 gain today , that 18 yr old is a real prospect , center or wing he's a tough kid , only left Warringtons Academy to come and play back home .